Seafoam

JohnAB

Seaman Apprentice
Hello,<br /><br />Probably not the right forum for this but when I posted about decarbing my Johnson fellow Canucks asked to post if I ever found a supplier of Sea Foam in Canada.<br /><br />Well, I just returned from Sioux Lookout in Ontario and the local auto parts store carried Sea Foam. Stated they just started importing it. The store was Aztek Auto Parts. They stated any Auto Plus parts store in Ontario will now have sea foam products.<br /><br />Again I apologize for posting this here if I am violating any posting rules etc.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Seafoam

To OUtboard Non-Repair

BF

Lieutenant

Hiya,<br /><br />In case anyone hadn't seen this thread from a while back, Piston Ring (Western Canada) and its subsidiary AutoValue Parts stores (coast to coast ?) carry Seafoam/Deep Creep.<br /><br />seafoam in canada thread <br /><br />Brent

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

JohnAB,<br />If I might make a suggestion, perhaps you should edit your original subject to read "Seafoam in Canada" or something, just so that it more readily reaches those who were/are interested in that subject.<br /><br />It's good stuff; hope they find it.

jheron

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Ol' Norse good idea! :) <br />Just send them an e-mail and they will tell you where to find there product here is the e-mail I sent :) <br />Jon We sell the product through CARQUEST in Kitchener,King St. branch phone<br />#519/743-3664 or Victoria St. phone# 519/578-4460.<br />Thanks for the interest and good luck.<br />Regards Paul Durkin<br />----- Original Message -----<br />><br />> ----- Original Message ----- <br />> From: "Jonny" <><br />> To: <CustomerService@seafoamsales.com><br />> Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 9:48 PM<br />> Subject: sea foam<br />><br />><br /><br />> > Hi, I live in Kitchener Ontario Canada and would love to try some of<br />> > your seafoam engine treatment on my 1976 115hp merc. but I am not sure<br />> > where to purchase in my area please let me know :) <br />> > Sincerely Jon Heron<br />> > <br />From: "CUSTOMERSERVICE" <customerservice@seafoamsales.com><br />To: <Osker-Enterprises-Inc@rogers.com><br />Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 10:48 AM<br />Subject: Fw: sea foam