Sea Nymph Fish n Ski Parts Question

Watchmehunt

Recruit
Guys, new to the forum and hope you can provide some direction. My dad and I restored a FNS195 for Canadian pile fishing. Last year she was docked and during some large waves the transom gusset was torn off ( the top plate that connects the transom to the sides of the boat) does anyone know where I can get replacements or how big of a job it will be to change them? Thanks in advance!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Google transom corner cap

You might get lucky and find one on ebay or craigs but unfortunately few currently made boats offer part support for previously made boats. Even though the corner cap probably hasnt changed in a long time.

I found a cap that would fit a 14ft 60s Larson, but it didnt match the 1 I had, so i bought 2 and am replacing them both. Found them on ebay, but they were cheaper digging around online until I found the vendor and ordered them directly rather then thru ebay.

beckoning

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Contact these folks. They're friendly and have been in the business for years. Most likely, they won't have the part, but might be able to point you in the right direction. http://www.classicboating.com