Sea Nymph 15ft Fbr Ctr console

Chrisravosa36

Chief Petty Officer
Hey yall, sold my previous MFG Carefree, great boat but looking for something more "practical for fishing"love the center console layout. Right now Im looking at a [FONT=&quot]15 ' SeaNymph "V" Hull center console, looks like a solid boat, for only 1500 it comes with a 76 johnson 35hp, seems a bit small for the boat, but Il just be tooling round in boston harbour and some areas on the cape. I know Sea Nymph made alot of Aluminum boats, but their is little to nothing on fiberglass... I really wanted a 16' Center or even a 17',but their are no 16fts out their and I think a 17' would be pushing it with a minivan towing it (max 2000lbs). Let me know your thoughs on this boat and motor combo, comes with the trailer aswell. Looks clean and open, Also what are some upgrades you all suggest for fishing on these boats, I know im getting a bimini on iboats!!!\
'
15 ' SeaNymph "V" Hull center console [/FONT]

https://maine.craigslist.org/boa/5694976857.html

[FONT=&quot]Thanks, Chris[/FONT]

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
You should expect that it needs a Deck. Stringers and Transom too!!! Need to inspect the deck for soft spots and the transom for any flexing.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Any boat that is 42 years old needs attention unless it's been meticulously cared for. The PO will always tell you it's good to go but he May not even know it has problems. The Transoms, Decks and stringers are the BONES of the boat. They need to be in Tip Top Shape. Core Samples and thorough inspection is about the only way to know for sure.