restoring documentation

I am hoping someone out there can help me out with my restoration. I have a 1988 Blue Fin Bass Dominator with a Force 50 outboard engine that I have owned since 1991. Blue Fin doesn't even have a facility in the U.S. and sold to a company based out of Australia with the same name. I have it stripped down and trying to get the electrical side of it done. I am looking for a diagram for this boat to assist me in figuring out what goes where. Some of it is self explanatory but the ignition switch wiring is confusing. Hoping someone has or knows where to find this diagram. I am also looking for decking diagrams with measurements. So far, finding parts has been a challenge itself but I have everything I needed and installed. I just need some drawings if anyone can help. hoping to find someone with the same boat with loads of documentation that would share a copy of. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Wiring diagram never existed.

Look for the generic information in the electrical forum. The wiring colors are an ABYC standard. And the wiring specific to the motor in the motor manual