rep Foley

crunch

Commander
Re: rep Foley

HIV, doesn't know if you are gay or not.....JK

No sh*t sherlock, but it does spread from the gay community to the straight by way of Bi's... and that's where I become a homophobe, as it's landed right where I live.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

ZmOz said:
ob said:
What dictionary are you reading that breaks down the statistics of gay male pedofiles?Once again,a phobia is an irrational fear or concern.How is it irrational for a person to be skeptical of a gay male in his fifties to be swim team coooridinator of a group of young boys?

I'm not just talking about people who are scared of gay pedophiles. That is a perfectly rational fear and is not homophobia. Everybody should be afraid of pedophiles, but just because someone is gay doesn't mean they are a pedophile. Anybody who is afraid of gay people in general, or simply thinks they shouldn't be allowed to be gay, is, by definition, homophobic. Just like guys who have sex with guys are homosexual. It's not an insult, just a description.

zmoz,
Sorry but I don't think I'm quite through with you just yet. I need to have some things cleared up for this old man and with you infinate wisdom of the subject I cannot help but beg for you indulgence.. You say that anyone who is "afraid" of "gay people in general" or thinks they "shouldn't be allowed" to be "gay" is homophobic.

OK...................

Now, people who are "scared", same as "afraid", of "gay" [colour=null]pedophiles[/colour]. are suppose to be afraid. There's no "phobic" label for people afraid of gay pedophiles. Like maybe homopedophobic? or pedohomophobic?
When you define a gay pedophile, Is it a pedophile that is gay?..........OR..............Is it a gay that is pedophile?
Now there's the question. In one gay is the subject and the other well pedophile is. Which is the proper way to percieve? Help please? I want to know which came first. Simular to "The chicken or the egg". Thanks

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

custombycrunch said:
HIV, doesn't know if you are gay or not.....JK

No sh*t sherlock, but it does spread from the gay community to the straight by way of Bi's... and that's where I become a homophobe, as it's landed right where I live.
Sounds like you should be pizzed at Bi's then, they are the one's that are spreading it, not gays, Sherlock:love:.....
Firestar, just 'fess up & admit you hate gays & paedophiles,& be done with it.....
Coin your own word for whatever it is you want to describe......
For an expert opinion, however, you might consult your local priest...:love:...JK

crunch

Commander

LOL... kneel my son... this won't hurt a bit :%

I was just pointing out that it is my biz... it does affect me, even if it is behind closed doors, among consenting adults.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

I CANNOT HATE ANYONE!!!!DAMNIT!!!!..... I'm Catholic.o:)

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

custombycrunch said:
Firestar said:
I CANNOT HATE ANYONE!!!!DAMNIT!!!!..... I'm Catholic.o:)

I forgive you....

Thankyou my son.....................Peace be with you.......

I'm going to hell now.

crunch

Commander

There is no heaven, there is no hell... it's just an out dated control device that some lazy cowards devised centuries ago so they could lay-about and still eat.

I like Karma... it rewards and punishes while you are still alive 8)

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

Hey , I can't help it. I have an Inquiring mind.

I JUST GOTTA KNOW!..........so..........the chicken?........or......the egg?????

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

Haut said:
Haut said:
The attempted cover-up is pretty crappy as well.....
Well, if he can't be a Rep, he is definately still qualified to be a priest ;):$........JK
Yee Haw!I get to quote myself!...:devil:
Does this make me a "Master Debater"
d:).....JK

Depends...can you do that during a roll call vote?:$

Found a photo that has some unintended humor in it.

roughrider.jpg

oddjob

Commander

Haut said:
Haut said:
The attempted cover-up is pretty crappy as well.....
Well, if he can't be a Rep, he is definately still qualified to be a priest ;):$........JK
Yee Haw!I get to quote myself!...:devil:
Does this make me a "Master Debater"
d:).....JK

Yeah I thought of you when I heard on the news this morning....
I am even more discusted than I was ...sounds like hes reaching out to the left...hes a VICTIM....! I think hes through but maybe you can reabilitate him and let him join your ranks....did I say rank?o:)

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

"Rough Rider"? HEE HEE!
OJ, any port in a storm, I guess......JK

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

oddjob said:
Yeah I thought of you when I heard on the news this morning....
I am even more discusted than I was ...sounds like hes reaching out to the left...hes a VICTIM....! I think hes through but maybe you can reabilitate him and let him join your ranks....did I say rank?o:)

OJ,
He may very well jump ship. But remember where he was "born and bred" :)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

He does'nt need to go back into politcs to pad his pockets...... He'll make much more off the book deals and the cheezy "made for TV movie" than he could ever make by holding political office....

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

Foley's former chief of staff says Hastert was aware of it in 2003 and that the House Clerk supervisors had made complaints about it.

JRJ

Commander

This is a real mess for America, regardless of party or sexual preference. This appears to be child molestation under the law. There are no excuses, no rationalizing this behavior. Foley should self abort or go to jail. Good people suffer and die for our country while this garbage goes on in Washington DC. Disgusting.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

JRJ,

I agree...and how does this play out overseas? This is not seen as a political scandal or a Rebublican scandal but as an American scandal.....

crunch

Commander

Uhhhh, just a note of rationality here..... is there any evidence that he actually laid a hand on any of these "children"?

If it sounds like I’m uninformed about the latest news... I am... just got home from a 180 mile round trip with 8 hrs hard labor thrown in for fun. 8)

crunch

Commander

Then, if I understand this right.... no laws were broken?... except MAYBE contributing, and that would be a stretch.