Red Green

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer
Just wondering how far this show does go out to in the U.S.? Just wondering if it is just us up here in the cold or does it get farther south?

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: Red Green

It is on up here in AK also.<br />Pretty funny show IMO<br /><br />AK Chappy

Link

Rear Admiral

One of me and Mrs.Links favorite shows.<br /><br />If the women don't find ya hansome, they should at least find ya handy!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea hang in there, we're all pulling for ya.<br />Get him here in Kentucky also.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I've seen 'im down here a time or two. Some of their stuff is as funny as I've ever seen!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Love the Red Green Show!<br /><br />I guess you could call him the Canadian version of Red Neck. :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

We get him on PBS here in Houston. Love that duck tape!<br /><br />Ken

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

Used to be in Arkansas a couple years ago. I thought he was from here. Always gave me new insight into uses of duct tape...but that's another thread...Love that show!!

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Got 'em in Maryland.<br />Usually at 11:00 sat. night.<br />The only problem is I often fall asleep unless I duct tape my eyes open. :) <br />I often tape it & my kids get to see it to.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Watch the Red Green Show on Friday nights, here in Dallas. I say the Man's Prayer every night before I go to bed.

D

DJ

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy". :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Was here in NW Florida on PBS, but they dropped them. That's why I quit donating to the lunk heads.....

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well,<br />I've been weening myself off of TV. This must be a milestone because I've never even heard of Red Green.<br />-Joe

skeezx01

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yeah on iowa public tv, one of only four that us cheap folks can get with an antenna.for ten bucks you can join the fan club.patch, bumpersticker,etc.<br />quando omni flunkis mortoti! ;)

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

My boat completely wrapped in duct tape!!!!We have been getting it here for a least 5 years on PBS

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well, you have Tim the Toolman on one end of the spectrum, and Red Green on the other. High Tech vs Low Tech. I can only tremble with anticipation of a special with Tim the Toolman having Red Green as a guest on his show. Red would show Tim how to duct tape to his hearts delight. No Binford 9000 needed.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Been watching for several years. Great show. Keep your stick on the ice.