Raymarine Multi Function Display Flickering

wbas1

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a Raymarine MFD with LightHouse II Release 19 software on it. This is on a Center Console with 200 Yamaha Outboard. When I have the GPS on at the dock and Motors running no issues with the display. Once I go out and give the boat power the display starts to flicker. I have put all the electronics on a house battery that gets charged by a BlueSea battery combiner off one of the starting batteries. I have checked grounds but no change. Any help is greatly appreciated.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I have a Raymarine MFD with LightHouse II Release 19 software on it. This is on a Center Console with 200 Yamaha Outboard. When I have the GPS on at the dock and Motors running no issues with the display. Once I go out and give the boat power the display starts to flicker. I have put all the electronics on a house battery that gets charged by a BlueSea battery combiner off one of the starting batteries. I have checked grounds but no change. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Describe "flicker"
Guessing a loose connection or flakey fuse holder

wbas1

Petty Officer 2nd Class
The screen cuts in and out. Almost like you are turning off the device but not really do that.
I checked all the connections but I will look at the fuses tonight.