Random

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A little while back we had the Weather Channel primed to show the Georgia Dome implosion when the MARTA bus blocked the camera. The dome came down.

This morning the Pontiac Silverdome was imploded. No bus in the way in here!

southkogs

Staff member
This morning the Pontiac Silverdome was imploded. No bus in the way in here!
LOL ... but no show either. The comments in the news story about the dome were pretty hilarious (for a guy who lived up there when the Lions were still playing in Pontiac). One the engineers said something to the effect of, "Oh, it'll fall. We just don't know when." :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Darn rodents. Had the boat sitting in the basement on the coffee table..... Which reminds me, I need to run the trap line!

100_3332.JPG

GA_Boater

Look on the bright side - Coulda been racoons. :eek;

Mice don't care what size a boat is! LOL

Last edited:

GA_Boater

What kind of trap is that? Looks electrifying like a jumper cable!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Those are easy to set, just have to put the bait way in the back so they don't steal it. I have a huge one of those called a T-Rex that I got due to a pack rat that took up under my back deck.

GA_Boater

Oh no, the rat stole the trap! LOL

I'm only used to the old Victors that snapped your finger for every mouse. Ouch!

vp-us-M150-1

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
funny story about victors. we live in an old farm house and as winter begins to approach we usually get a few visitors.
the MIL is living with us now days. the other day she comes out of her room and says she thinks she has a mouse. she can't understand why the mouse wants to be in her room. what with all the chocolate, crackers, breads, and donuts she keeps in there, why would a mouse want to be there?

anyway, we set a trap, a victors. sneaky mouse gets the bait, and gets away. next night same thing. third night bang.

the funny part was when we woke up she comes out to tell us the trap was sprung but she heard it all night. said one more flop and she was going to go sleep in the living room. apparently the sneaky bugger almost got away again, trap got him by the leg and he spent the whole night flopping around with the trap trying to get away.

we told her she should not have food in her room and than mice would not go in there, yeah that wasn't the reason he was there apparently. LOL

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

Check out this weekend rig!! Seen this on the net and thought it was really cool šŸ˜Ž

Attachments

• photo281889.jpeg
    photo281889.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 1
  • photo281890.jpeg
    photo281890.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1