Random

Jeep Man

Commander

Sign text reads:
Due to the frequency of human-bear encounters, the B.C. Fish and Wildlife Branch is advising hikers, hunters, fishermen and any persons that use the out of doors in a recreational or work related function to take extra precautions while in the field.
We advise the outdoorsman to wear little noisy bells on clothing so as to give advanced warning to any bears that might be close by so you don?t take them by surprise.
We also advise anyone using the out-f-doors to carry ?Pepper Spray? with him is case of an encounter with a bear.
Outdoorsmen should also be on the [COLOR=#CC9900 !important]watch for fresh bear activity, and be able to tell [COLOR=#CC9900 !important]the difference between[/COLOR] black bear feces and grizzly bear feces. Black bear feces is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear **** has bells in it and smells like pepper.[/COLOR]

gm280

Supreme Mariner
This is true, but remember, you don't have to out run a grizzly bear, just the person that is with you. So take a gun and shoot your friend in the knee if attached...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Larry the Cable guys was on the radio this morning, he said, I tried this new diet, vegetables and wine, I lost 8 lbs and my license. :facepalm:

jbcurt00

Staff member
[h=3]Riverdale, Smyrna girls basketball booted from postseason[/h] after BOTH attempting to deliberately lose the same game..........

Seems fairly random.

All in an attempt to be placed on the opposite side of the postseason playoff bracket from nationally ranked #1 powerhouse Blackman High School from Murfeesboro. Interesting pre-game coaching.

southkogs

Staff member
[h=3]Riverdale, Smyrna girls basketball booted from postseason[/h] after BOTH attempting to deliberately lose the same game..........

Seems fairly random.

All in an attempt to be placed on the opposite side of the postseason playoff bracket from nationally ranked #1 powerhouse Blackman High School from Murfeesboro. Interesting pre-game coaching.

^^^^ "We" take high school sports WAAAAAAY too seriously in this part of the country. That's around the corner from my house :)

jbcurt00

Staff member
On 1 forum or another, maybe here, someone posted that they were driving 4hrs each way (in winter weather) to watch a 1hr basketball game where their granddaughter USED to go to school. No one in their family would be playing that night. So Tennessee fans aren't the only ones.

What grade is only playing 1hr games anyway? Grade school?

BTW: Did I mention I was attending UK when Pitino couched? :D Yeah, I'm familiar w/ fanatical support of basketball :rolleyes:

:facepalm: :watermelon: :facepalm:

jbcurt00

Staff member
On 1 forum or another, maybe here, someone posted that they were driving 4hrs each way (in winter weather) to watch a 1hr basketball game where their granddaughter USED to go to school. No one in their family would be playing that night.
The MOD Wimusky ^^^ over in his happy bday topic

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Everybody knows RC stands for Royal Crown. Now all you need is a Moon Pie! Yummie... :D

gm280

Supreme Mariner
With Mother's day and Father's day coming up or even a person that is so hard to buy things for, Here is the latest gadget that everybody needs...

FAQ0Z2MFU5527X1.MEDIUM.jpg

Yea I bet you want one as well... :drum:

southkogs

Staff member
ok - what is RC?
Sorry - Rutherford County. We bailed on the school system and went rogue. My experience with City Schools wasn't any better than county schools.

Everybody knows RC stands for Royal Crown. Now all you need is a Moon Pie! Yummie... :D
You're right! A whole festival dedicated to it every year in Bell Buckle, TN. Y'all c'mon!

bassman284

Commander
With Mother's day and Father's day coming up or even a person that is so hard to buy things for, Here is the latest gadget that everybody needs...

FAQ0Z2MFU5527X1.MEDIUM.jpg

Yea I bet you want one as well... :drum:

Seriously. I gotta get me wunna them there.

nwcove

Admiral
glad i saw this product !!! i need one of those as my local convenience store charges me $2 when i bring movies back not rewound! :mad: