Random

gm280

Supreme Mariner
This one hit home... I actually had that happen to me. I totally rebuilt a SB 350 and was very proud of how it turned out with hop up cam, headers, pistons, ported and polished heads and the usual. It was really fun to drive. Well one of my co-workers poured a quart of oil under my truck in the parking lot and than asked if I would help him take some boxes out to the cardboard dumpster going right by my truck. I absolutely freaked out seeing the oil and everyone knew about it and had a great laugh when we got back in the office/lab...

aspeck

Staff member
ok, i'll quit. On west coast time from central waiting for dad to wake up so a bit bored.
A couple of those are dangerously close to the line … maybe even over. Dial it back a bit and quit trying to get as close to the edge as possible or we will make it easy and just close the whole thread.

FLATHEAD

Commander
This one hit home... I actually had that happen to me. I totally rebuilt a SB 350 and was very proud of how it turned out with hop up cam, headers, pistons, ported and polished heads and the usual. It was really fun to drive. Well one of my co-workers poured a quart of oil under my truck in the parking lot and than asked if I would help him take some boxes out to the cardboard dumpster going right by my truck. I absolutely freaked out seeing the oil and everyone knew about it and had a great laugh when we got back in the office/lab...
Ha ha, we did the same to a young guy at work. He bought a brand new motorcycle and parked it right up on the concrete next to one of the shop doors. I took about half quart of waste motor oil and dumped it under his bike. Poor guy was freaking out. The rest of us had a good laugh at his expense. Him and I still fish together all these years later.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Ha ha, we did the same to a young guy at work. He bought a brand new motorcycle and parked it right up on the concrete next to one of the shop doors. I took about half quart of waste motor oil and dumped it under his bike. Poor guy was freaking out. The rest of us had a good laugh at his expense. Him and I still fish together all these years later.
Did the same thing. LOL
On another note: I worked at a shop and the other tech had just finished a tune up. When he started the car I tossed a firecracker under the car. He immediately shut down and freaked out trying to find the issue. We all had a good laugh when he smelt the powder!