Random

NewfieDan

Petty Officer 1st Class
The other day the Admirala asked what's on TV. I replied "dust". And the fight started...

One day she asked, "Do these pants make me look fat? No your fat butt makes you look fat. And the fight started....

NewfieDan

Petty Officer 1st Class
Recently McMaster University performed a study. It was to study the results of a woman during her "peak". During the study it was revealed that there were four different peaks during an aroused state. They are paraphrased in no particular order below:

One was the positive peak, and can be distinguished by words such as "Oh Yes, Oh Yes I'm about to..."

The second was the negative peak, and can be distinguished by words such as, "Oh No, Oh No, I'm going to...."

The third was the religious peak. This can be identified by such words as "Oh God, Oh God, I''m about to....

Although never personally experienced, the third peak was the fake peak. This can be distinguished by words such as "Oh Dan, Oh Dan, I'm about to..."

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative in the same night...

Why is it that it takes only one match to start a forest fire, but takes an entire box of them to start a campfire?

I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your horn louder...

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Just remember that when you go to court, you are putting your fate in the hands of twelve people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty... :facepalm:

series9

Seaman Apprentice
No Title

One of my favorites.

Attachments

• photo222148.jpg
    photo222148.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1

gm280

Supreme Mariner
If you do a job too well, you'll get stuck with it.

Inside me there is a thin person trying to get out. But I can usually sedate him with four or five cupcakes.

A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove you don't need it.

All you need to grow a great lawn is a crack in your driveway...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Last cast usually means 15 to 30 minutes for me. What really gets me off the water is when I start to think about how I have to drive home yet... :facepalm:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Most of the time when you cry, nobody see your tears, most of the time when you're worried, nobody feels your pain, most of the time when you're happy, nobody see your smile, but when you fart just one time....

To make a mistake is human, to blame someone else, that's even more human...

Always remember you're unique, just like everybody else!

bassman284

Commander
Last cast usually means 15 to 30 minutes for me. What really gets me off the water is when I start to think about how I have to drive home yet... :facepalm:
A friend and I came up with the deal that the last cast must be a QUALITY cast. It might take several tries to get a cast good enough to be the official last cast.

southkogs

Staff member
A friend and I came up with the deal that the last cast must be a QUALITY cast. It might take several tries to get a cast good enough to be the official last cast.
I've just started defaulting to, "just one more fish."