R.I.P Mitchell Guist

halfmoa

Ensign
Re: R.I.P Mitchell Guist

My favorite character.... From the first time I saw him I thought I'd fit right in especially after I saw him dip his hand in the water to get a drink.

rivermouse

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Very sad. He was my kind of boater .He and his brother were brought to the attention of the Discovery channel by a friend. My avatar for those who dont know is of his brother Glenn....OHHHH YEA BABY. RIP

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Mitchell and Glen appeared to be very tight. Glen, as is the rest of his family, are in for some tough times...

tomdinwv

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Hated to hear of his passing away. The Guist brothers are my favorite part of Swamp People. They just seemed like 2 good ol' boys who loved the simple things in life and living off what the land has to offer. I wish Glen and the rest of their familiy the best.

mk4713

Petty Officer 2nd Class

They were a great part of swamp people. You can only take so much gator fishing. They were a nice break from the gators. Sad sad deal hope they keep up with Glen on the show.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Who would've guessed that he was only 49 years old?

robert graham

Admiral

Seemed like he lived his life simple, doing the things he loved best!...Expect his brother is gonna miss him a lot, since they seemed to be so close-knit:(