Question about boatingseats.com

dilligaf241

Cadet
I wanted to see if anyone had done business with them. If so, how was the experience? I'm thinking of ordering a replacement seat from them and want to make sure they are legit first. Thanks everyone.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Question about boatingseats.com

Looks a nice site, however, they don't seem to be selling any different seats than you can get here on iBoats or Overtons. So if you're worried, go with the known.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

when at all possible we like to support the benefactor of this free forum. iboat.com marine store.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

just a quick story about i boats store......

i live in canada......i called i boats about a shifter for the boat....within 3 rings and less than 60 seconds, i was talking to a real person......the quote price they gave me was taxes, duty, cost, shipping ......everything...all in. and a date when it would land at my home.
(when your from canada and order thru the states.....this is REALLY REALLY rare.)

whle i asked some questions about a different product....weither that exact product would fit my boat......because all boats are different....she diddnt know.....with in 5 minits. after we hung up....the manufacture of the boat part called me. and clairified any questions i had.

i boats is a really classy store.....good service......even if the dollars might be a few more..(and thats rare).. i order from here.

wewefirex2x

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have spoken with customer service at boatingseats.com. Very nice and polite. I will order from them only because they have the designer series and it will ne on my doorstep in 48hrs.com

dilligaf241

Cadet

Thanks everyone for the input, gonna try ebay first, then if that doesn't work I'll go ahead and order some elsewhere. Still haven't decided if I want to order from them or not, but the price is about 20 bucks cheaper because of the free shipping from boatingseats.com. Will wait for this auction I'm gonna bid on to finish and go from there.

robthompson66

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My dad bought the seats from them for his 89 sea sprite, arrived quickly and were very nice and good price. Iboats.com is an excellent site though. I bought almost everything for restoring my 66 thompson from iboats and was amazed at the great prices and the fast shipping. Some things I would order on Tuesday and I would have it by Thursday; better than going to a store. I always check Iboats first and almost never find a better price and faster shipping. Here's a pic!

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0

daviscfad

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If iboats has it they price match