Put To Bed

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Broke my heart to do it but she is officially bunked down for a long winters nap. :( all winterized, wrapped and tucked away in a heated warehouse for the next six months...:(

Only thing that makes it easier is that it is also time to get the sleds ready for the snow!:D:D:D

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Put To Bed

i find it helps if i take my puter to the boat in mid Dec or January.......put on you tube boating vids.....and sit in the boat with the screen in front of me, hold the steering wheel and honk the horn.

gtochris

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'd have a hard time parking that Ebbtide with that engine! Beautiful Boat!!!

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'd have a hard time parking that Ebbtide with that engine! Beautiful Boat!!!

Thanks man - and believe me when I say I can't wait for next season. only thing that makes it easier is we can get the sleds out.
Yammy APEX 1100 - 136 (mine)
Yammy Vector 1000 - 136 (wifes)
Polaris 600 IQ Shift - 136 (daughters)

Should be good for sledding right up to April!

southkogs

Staff member

i find it helps if i take my puter to the boat in mid Dec or January.......put on you tube boating vids.....and sit in the boat with the screen in front of me, hold the steering wheel and honk the horn.

Thanks Oops! I never thought of YouTube ... mine's in the garage, so I visit all winter:D

aspeck

Staff member

Too all of you that put your boat to bed BEFORE the water turns hard, you are missing a great time of year to boat ... you can have the lake or river to yourself. Sure, you have to dress warmer than a swimsuit, well, you might even have to wear your snow sled gear, but it is still fun and great time to be alone in the great outdoors!

And yes, you have to take precautions to make sure nothing freezes, but it is all do-able ... especially if you keep your boat in a garage!

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

not so much up in this neck of the woods - hitting -10 C in the night here now - snowed last night also, -2 C on my way into work this morning.