protesting at soldiers funeral

vipzach

Lieutenant
I am glad that we as Americans have freedom of speech, this story really makes me mad! There are not alot of things that upset me, I am pretty easy going. If I had a child in the military, I probly would have lost control of myself. Who the hell do they think they are, protesting at a soldiers funeral, with signs saying things like "Thank Gog for IEDS". If they want to protest, go to the white house, or GWB's house in Texas. <br /><br />I don't want to start a big debate about the war and if it is right or not, I am simply upset that some people don't have enough respect for a person's family at a funeral.<br />Here is a link to the story.<br /> http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/local/12212256.htm

NOSLEEP

Commander
Re: protesting at soldiers funeral

It is despicable, Just goes to show how much these<br />groups are out of touch and miss directed.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Really disturbing stuff. Need to dig up some dirt on their church members and protest the actions during their “protest” and during their regular church services. Seems if they have even a moderate sized congregation there will be skeletons in the closet.

magster65

Commander

Some folks are just idiots... plain and simple.

BassCat73

Petty Officer 1st Class

Man, I can't even tell you how much those people bother me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Useless people. Vipzach, you tag line fits this situation to a "T".

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!<br />FORGALOMIC PECALUMERS!! :mad: <br /><br />Whose God are they claiming these things about?<br /><br />RATZAKRATZ AND PERGAKLOSICPEP!!

mvaughn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That is Disgusting! Absolutely no respect for anyone including themselves.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Words to adequately convey my feelings about this activity cannot be posted here... :mad:

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Morons, plain & simple....Makes ya wonder how people can get out of touch with reality...They all do deserve a head knockin' for this loathesome display though, & I hope they get it..... :mad: ....Jk

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Proof that there are way too many idiots in this world.<br /><br />How arrogant they are to assume they know what god is doing/planning.<br /><br />People like this just infuriate me. But as the article says, that is exaclty why they are doing this. To get attention.<br /><br />Ken

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Just wanted to point out that Baptists aren't organized like other denominations, the church leaders aren't supervised by any kind of central organization...an individual congregation can do crap like this and still call itself "Baptist."<br /><br />I feel pretty confident that God doesn't hate anybody, even though I bet He gets pretty aggrevated sometimes.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

I just hope they all have good fire insurance cover: they're going to need it :mad: :mad:

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Momma taught me, if you can't say anything nice, then say nothing at all.<br /><br />Therefore, I shall keep my mouth shut and not let loose the stream of vindictive curses and ravings questioning their birthing status or reasons for existence.<br /><br />May their signs be shoved where the sun don't shine . <br /><br />There is a time and a place for protest and it's not during a funeral.

QC

Supreme Mariner

There has got to be a way to make people like that pay. Please let me know if any of them have a funeral soon. Maybe we could arrange that? :mad: :mad:

ehenry

Commander

It seems to me that the Chief of Police needs to be slapped. Any Chief of Police worth his salt could have come up with a reason to have those folks leave or get locked up. I know that there are law enforcement officers in this forum and I mean no disrespect at all. You guys haves a heck of a job to do that most folks dont want to do. I just believe he could have dispatched them in some way, shape, form or fashion.

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

What a sick way to make a statement! :mad:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I would have to assume that god created the hand in such a way as to make a fist for just such an occasion. Jesus overturned the moneychangers tables, not for what they were doing but where and when. Civility seems to be lost in our quest for rights. They had no right to be there.

eeboater

Commander

Hell has a special place, hot 'n crispy for people like this. I'm glad for it.

Tyme2fish

Commander

JB would poof me and ban me from I-boats if I posted want I'd like to call these morons :mad: :mad:

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

SICK,<br /><br />"As you soe, so you shall reep", I hope this one comes home to haunt these people :mad: :mad: