Poor poor (really rich) Mrs Lay

txswinner

Banned
Re: Poor poor (really rich) Mrs Lay

Aspeck, I might agree if she loses everything she can prove they owned before Enron less a penalty on his estate.

What will happen, she will get to keep the ill-gotten wealth stolen from a lot of honest Americans. That is the injustice I speak of.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Well Kagee, I do feel for the family....
Ken can't take it with him....
I assume his heirs will have to pay a considerable amount of estate tax....
If he had been willing to fight & appeal & stayed alive until 2010, that tax would have been considerably less....
As far as I know, his family was not involved in any wrongdoing.....
So I can't agree TX......
You shouldn't kick your dog, 'cause your wife's cheating....
That is to say, guilt by association doesn't fly in this case....
I feel for those who didn't get satisfaction from Ken because he had the gall to up & die before before they got a chance to stone him to death......JK

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

If you are looking for the right time to call Mrs. Lay for a date, just call John Kerry. He is an expert in dating rich widows.

Call him at 1-555-war-hero.

He was a war hero don't you know.d:)

txswinner

Banned

Pointer94, If you ever got picked up by one of the river boats while on a bank being chased by a bunch of armed gooks you might feel a little different about Kerry's service. It is politics you oppose surely not his service to his country.

As far as the hero thing, I never heard anyone on either side claim him as a hero including John Kerry himself. The attack on his service was only to draw attention away from the shortcomings of GW.

Basically, I am saying he was in the river boats, regardless the lenght of time and unless you know of the service they provided, I think you are way out of line to attack such service.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Today I tell you, today, do it now.:devil: