Play off hockey

NelsonQ

Lieutenant
Re: Play off hockey

Care to go double or nothing?...;):D

I think just getting his doggy back, its too soon for him to have to swap it out for the old Maple Leaf again....:D:D

I guess after the last bet, you feel its better to bet WITH than AGAINST Crosby ;)

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

'Sens' and 'six' both start with the letter "s"....:)

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Game on!!!
Vancouver CANUCKLE HEADS VS the kings, Round #1, Game#1

"CAR" :D

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Pens in 6 ... that was the warm up for the guns to come out blazing ... reality check that the Sens will not roll over and play dead just because they are playing the Pens. Should be some good games, but the Pens will come out on top. (But then the last time I made a hockey prediction I was flying that crazy red maple leaf for a month! :eek: )

:D:D:D:D:p

Wishful thinking Art !!

Jeep Man

Commander

Go whoever is playing Detroit !!!!:D:D

That should stir the pot a little !!!:eek:

OOOOOOOOOHHH, your a glutton for punishment.

Personally, I'm doing my part....free beer to all for Maple Leafs play-off games.

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

OOOOOOOOOHHH, your a glutton for punishment.

Personally, I'm doing my part....free beer to all for Maple Leafs play-off games.

Free beer for Leafs playoff games, hmmm..... I guess your beer budget will be safe for a few more seasons ;):D

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member

I think just getting his doggy back, its too soon for him to have to swap it out for the old Maple Leaf again....:D:D

I guess after the last bet, you feel its better to bet WITH than AGAINST Crosby ;)

True on both counts!

And Tim, I can think of some other words that start with "S" also, so you might not want to go there! LOL!;):D

And Eric, et tu Brute'???? Man, I ain't feeling much love here! LOL!

GO PENS!

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Vancouver takes it in OT, one down three to go!!! :D

angus63

Captain

Boston/Buffalo 3rd period
Just awesome hockey....

Rattle-

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Long-time (suffering) Bruins fan...I watched them win (on TV) in '70 and 72.
Its been a while, a long while. I don't mind though. Buffalo has been a pain in the ***
for a long time...For any that can remember, the French Connection Line was maybe the best line I ever watched...Gilbert Pereault (sp) Rene Robert and Rick Martin were the best ever. I'm going too far back, for some...but I'm 50 yrs old, so I've seen some lines.

Kerry

tallcanadian

Captain

I was a Bruins fan growing up. Bobby Orr, Gerry Cheevers. It was great hockey. I do remember the french connection.

rbh

Fleet Admiral

YES FOLKS, Vancouver lost er in overtime, While I am guessing it will be in six.
ERRRR. :)

Rattle-

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Whats Vancouver going to have to do, to win this thing???
They've got the twins, but there ain't no more Stan , or Harold.....
Snepts...that is...(tough son-of-a-gun). The Steamer was somthing
to watch as well,also. Good luck to you guys in B.C.

Kerry

bugman1964

Seaman Apprentice

Another Bruins fan here, Yeah, I remeber the French Connection line, along other Bruins killers like Larry Robinson, Ken Dryden, Guy Laflour, Maurice Rashard, Bobby Clark, Bernie Parent, Gretsky, Messier, Furh, Lameuix, Jagger, the list is far too long now that I am thinking about it. GO BRUINS!!!! Savard skated with the team this morning for the first time since the Cooke hit. May get cleared to play if they have a long series or make it to the next round. I'd rather he waited until a full recovery is achieved.

dan4081

Petty Officer 2nd Class

OUCH!!!!! Wait a second.... You're not Dan Boyle are you????:D:D

Haha...no, not me....though he WAS one of my favorites players when he was down here playing for my Lightning.