Placement of Smart Tabs on Tahoe Q4

dmoss8928

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I need help / advice on where to place smart tabs on the back on my Q4. I had ask this question on the tahoe fourm and didn't get much feedback. The Q4 as a slopping transom see pictures. Any advice would really be helpful.

Which ones do I need to order for my 4.3? The chart says the 80's but I have heard that they might be to strong?

Thanks,
David

tabs1.jpgtabs2.jpgtabs3.jpgtabs4.jpgtabs5.jpg

ksukats57

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Placement of Smart Tabs on Tahoe Q4

I have the 60's on my 19' VIP with the 4.3. Cant help you much with placement, sorry.

dmoss8928

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have the 60's on my 19' VIP with the 4.3. Cant help you much with placement, sorry.

For some reason I can't see the pictures I uploaded. Can you? I uploaded 5 of them.

DO you like the smart tabs? and what made you go with the 60s?

nlain

Commander

You will need 60's, 80's will be too strong. Do a search for Smart Tabs, there are several threads covering your question that should help you a lot.

Smart Tabs are worth every penny you spend and then some.

ksukats57

Petty Officer 3rd Class

For some reason I can't see the pictures I uploaded. Can you? I uploaded 5 of them.

DO you like the smart tabs? and what made you go with the 60s?

The 60's were what nauticus told me to get.

They are great and I would reccomend them to anyone. Boat handles and planes out so much better now.

bekosh

Lieutenant

Your best bet would be to contact Nauticus (info@nauticusinc.com) directly and have them look at the pics.
My guess would be that they wouldn't go where you are measuring, but would mount by your transom strap with the tab half underneath that hull extension.