Pittsburgh vers Pilly game 3

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: Pittsburgh vers Pilly game 3

Fantastic hockey? I have to disagree. It's "bad fighting" or "cheap shot artistry", but not "fantastic hockey"!

But I will say, Let's Go Pens, Let's Go Pens!

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Haven't checked into the game yet, but, it's pretty much do or die for the Pens......

WIMUSKY

Staff member

These 2 teams like to score. 4-3, 5 - 3 then 5 -4, Flyers. The last 2 scores in short order....

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Ok, now it's 6 - 4 Flyers. Seconds to go in the 2nd... 'spec is probably too frustrated to join....

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Gee, players are getting tossed left and right. Bet they're not done yet. Starting to look like the WWE........

Brent S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Can't find it! It's not on my local channels or the NHL channel :( But anyway LETS GO FLYERS!!

Thalasso

Commander

Sad state of affairs. If they could start playing like they fight.Nice to see Sid's not takeing any b.s.

aspeck

Staff member

Was out of town all weekend. Just got home, glad I didn't see today's game. Glad I didn't. Pens just can't beat the flyers, especially in Pittsburgh. Our only hope is the games in Philly. Not looking good right now for my Pens.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Ya, 'speck needs to find another team to root for in the quest for Lord Stanley's Cup. :(

TilliamWe

Banned

Ya, 'speck needs to find another team to root for in the quest for Lord Stanley's Cup. :(

I seem to remember a Red Sox team coming back from 0-3 to the Yankees once, to then go on and win their first World Series in forever. So it ain't over yet. (However, I did hear a very large Italian lady singing scales in the background on NBC yesterday)

aspeck

Staff member

Shall I overstate the obvious ... Wednesday is a must win game for the Pens! :facepalm:

aspeck

Staff member

With an 80 degree day today, wish I could ... stuck in office today and tonight I have appointments most of the evening. GRRRR! Can't even do the schedule right! LOL! But we can fight okay ... :facepalm:

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Sorry Art, they are toast, Philly has them by the....well you know, If the Pens came back against Flyers after this it would be on the same level as the 1980 USA Olympic Hockey team. The Flyers are in the Pens Heads, but having your back against the wall is a great motivator also....