Party Time Again !!!

puddle jumper

Captain
Re: Party Time Again !!!

Rob were you not piloting the potty. You did bring the bucket truck to get you down.Right

puddle jumper

Captain

Off to StJudes homeless shelter. Apperantly the kitchen and rooms have been flooded and they need a place to stay. Your up for that eh.

Ever get that feeling that your house has that lived in feeling when you get back .

Cofe

Lieutenant Commander

Ted was disappointed at last nights jam......only 240 volts of power supply. And he forgot to call his portable power plant on a semi. But low volume worked out well for the 200 people around the fire pit. Ted was disappointed to the extreme.....he called Roger Waters over at London, and planned a jam for tonight with a David Gilmour reunion..... At your place Ken!!!!! Yea you better fly back for this one YeeYeea, Vintage PINK FLOYD!!!! "Wish You Were Here".....:):):):):) Five SMILIES

Cofe

Lieutenant Commander

Just to clue you in on a little bit that has transpired since you left.
Hazardous waste beer spill out to your house.......!!......
Attached picture of rbh setting the thunder shack.
Attached picture of a unfortunate accident with your boat. The Sasquatch was driving...he was the designated driver....

Attachments

• Beer Spill.jpg
    Beer Spill.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Thunder Shak.jpg
    Thunder Shak.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ken's old boat.jpg
    Ken's old boat.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0

puddle jumper

Captain

Ted was disappointed at last nights jam......only 240 volts of power supply. And he forgot to call his portable power plant on a semi. But low volume worked out well for the 200 people around the fire pit. Ted was disappointed to the extreme.....he called Roger Waters over at London, and planned a jam for tonight with a David Gilmour reunion..... At your place Ken!!!!! Yea you better fly back for this one YeeYeea, Vintage PINK FLOYD!!!! "Wish You Were Here".....:):):):):) Five SMILIES

Rock on dude

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Just to clue you in on a little bit that has transpired since you left.
Hazardous waste beer spill out to your house.......!!......
Attached picture of rbh setting the thunder shack.
Attached picture of a unfortunate accident with your boat. The Sasquatch was driving...he was the designated driver....

So there will be a "bit of tidying up to do when I get home then eh !!!:facepalm:

aspeck

Staff member

So there will be a "bit of tidying up to do when I get home then eh !!!:facepalm:

Man, it is such a mess we figured you would rather just move into the camper, so we sold the house and property and kept the proceeds to cover Ted and gang's expenses. Hope you don't mind!

puddle jumper

Captain

Oh boy I think the crab dip went bad. Don't feel well.

House sold, Ok guys you have to go back to Stjudes:(

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Isn't there always???????? 'Cept this time, 'cuz youz aint gotta house no more............................

rbh

Fleet Admiral

OH MAN does my head hurt UGH!!!

Who was that blonde chicK anyways, think I am going to the Doc, just cause! ;) :D

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Any chance of a "bit of a clean up" I will be home in 2 days and plan to go straight to the trailer for the long weekend !!!

aspeck

Staff member

Ummm, glad you are heading to the trailer, cause the realtor closed on the house yesterday ... becaue you were coming home soon we thought best not to move the party to the trailer. Will be nice to move the party there on your next trip away ...

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Ummm, glad you are heading to the trailer, cause the realtor closed on the house yesterday ... becaue you were coming home soon we thought best not to move the party to the trailer. Will be nice to move the party there on your next trip away ...

Sold "as is".:eek:

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Hilarious !!!! Can't wait to see it !!!

Jeep Man

Commander

Don't know how you'll take this. The sale has been held up. Something about toxic soil contamination. I've got a small job to do in Essex on Friday. Do you want me to stop by and see if the issue is resolved or will you be home by then. Let me know. Cheers!

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Don't know how you'll take this. The sale has been held up. Something about toxic soil contamination. I've got a small job to do in Essex on Friday. Do you want me to stop by and see if the issue is resolved or will you be home by then. Let me know. Cheers!

just around the tree ASPEC was watering all night! :facepalm: ;) :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Any chance of a "bit of a clean up" I will be home in 2 days and plan to go straight to the trailer for the long weekend !!!

2ccs18y.gif

fishrdan

Admiral

Do I take that as a No then ???? :facepalm:

Naw, we got the cleaning all figured out... Everything should be all nice and tidy when you get back. We all pitched in for a truck loads of goats and will be locking them in the house when we leave. Aspeck was worried that they might get thirsty so WIMUSKY is going to turn on the tub faucet, or was that Jeep Man. Oh, it doesn't matter,,, there are 2 tubs.

The farmer is coming back in a couple days to pick up the goats and it would be really nice if you could give him a nice fat tip, we told him you would do that. Also, if there are a couple missing, tell the farmer to track down lncoop,,, he was dazed in weird trance chanting something about little giraffes as he chased a goat around the back yard with a butcher knife. Kind of freaked out the ol' lady across the street.