Parts List

Status
Not open for further replies.

amacher1977

Cadet
They are not with the help I got. because they are no longer available witch I called dutton-lainson. As for the incorrect parts list. Maybe that's why it took only five minutes to find. Don't be quick to judge. You might want to read the responses again. I was not the one firing of assign comments. So if you want to spend your time to make yourself feel better then so be it. These comments are for MTboatguy. By the way you dont nees to respond to this thread anymore. You are not doing anything but making stupid comments that are not helpful at all.

thanks for asking ga_boater. I am just going to replace the whole unit and be done. Boat will be in the water this weekend. I just got done installing a new interior. Sawed all the vinyle and made all the wood panels too. Yeah it a old 85 stingray but still fun.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Replacement is the best way because by the the time other parts go bad and get replaced, you more than paid for a brand new winch in time and money.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I feel special that I was singled out.

:)

Glad you found a solution to your problem. Have a fun boating summer.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You should feel special. You are being reported.

There is no need for reporting anyone.

Since the problem has been solved, no more comments are necessary and the thread is available via the Way-Back machine.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.