Part search or ideas needed

LODI QUACKER

Seaman
Well I really go the shaft this time.

I bought a motor 18 HP TOHATSU, everything looks fine -----until I raise the motor up on the transom, lock it and when I push on the motor I notice a little too much play from left to right. Im thinking must be a bad bushing or something, well I am not so lucky. The bracket is busted on one side. The main housing that the actual motor swivels in. So I know its bad, upon calling the dealer I find out just how bad. The part is not available any longer. SO here I am with a 93 tohatsu that was represented as a 2003 model when purchased with a broken bracket and no way to order the bracket. Any one got any suggestions on where to get a bracket?

Model # is a m-18c2 part number is a 350N623100 or poss sub a S for the N. I think one is Tohatsu and the other is Nissan.

Last edited:

pvanv

Admiral
Re: Part search or ideas needed

Looks as though you will be searching for a used or old-stock part. We don't have any on our parts shelf. Sorry.

LODI QUACKER

Seaman
Re: Part search or ideas needed

FOUND IT. IT was freakin tough though. Boy there just arent any out there. These guys make a motor that last . TOO long?