Outta Storage Finally!

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class
well after a looooong winter, I picked the boat up yesterday from the shop. needs a damn good cleaning and reloaded with gear but she is ready for the water. hoping to dunk her ***** this weekend if the weather cooperates. will post some pics after I get her wet!

Taken last summer...

4.jpg

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Re: Outta Storage Finally!

Are you gonna stay out of the Caribbean long enough to run her?:p

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

BAHAHA:D

actually... we are going down for five nights first week of july, seven nights in October and 10 nights in February... I know, I know - it is rough, but someones gotta do it... by the way that means three more deep sea fishing trips!:D

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I see you still need to update your sig - seeing as the missus now knows...

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I see you still need to update your sig - seeing as the missus now knows...

I know I should, but I don't want her to see this and get all stirred up on the warpath again.:eek:

Philster

Captain

Dang, now I gotta get "Checkmate" printed into my boot/cover for the bimini to keep up.

:p

Nice boat!

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dang, now I gotta get "Checkmate" printed into my boot/cover for the bimini to keep up.

:p

Nice boat!

lol... thx man... that checkmate is a fine boat also, there is one checkmate here but it is a cuddy, not sure what is in it for a power plant but it can giddy-up

I was actually thinking of putting the boats name in smaller text on the backside of the bimini cover (SUMMER SLED - keeping in mind what we do here all winter...)

Jeep Man

Commander

Sure is a puuurdy boat! What's that behemoth behind her? BTW, my dad worked a lot in Goose Bay when I was a youngster. Sorry I never made it there. I have an uncle and family in Lab City. Maybe I'll make a visit yet.

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sure is a puuurdy boat! What's that behemoth behind her? BTW, my dad worked a lot in Goose Bay when I was a youngster. Sorry I never made it there. I have an uncle and family in Lab City. Maybe I'll make a visit yet.

Thx man. Small world huh? Your dad in the military? We just came back from Lab City a couple of weekends ago. That place hasn't changed... The beast behind is a 2004 33 foot Sundancer. Beautiful boat owned by the wealthiest guy in town, they actually put her in the water yesterday

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Are you gonna stay out of the Caribbean long enough to run her?:p

Hey Coop! Guess what -the admiral just came home with the biggest **** eatin grin on her face! :D My initial reaction - OH CRAP :eek:

We are off again next Saturday to the sunny Caribbean for five nights... friends of ours had a trip planned and unfortunately had to cancel due to family illness - they never purchased the cancellation insurance. so they were stuck with a huge loss - that is until the admiral found out! :facepalm:

in the end - we lessened their financial loss a bit and got considerable discount on the trip plus the change fees... deep sea fishing on the 18th!:p

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Hey Coop! Guess what -the admiral just came home with the biggest **** eatin grin on her face! :D My initial reaction - OH CRAP :eek:

We are off again next Saturday to the sunny Caribbean for five nights... friends of ours had a trip planned and unfortunately had to cancel due to family illness - they never purchased the cancellation insurance. so they were stuck with a huge loss - that is until the admiral found out! :facepalm:

in the end - we lessened their financial loss a bit and got considerable discount on the trip plus the change fees... deep sea fishing on the 18th!:p

Holy schneikes dude! You guys are my heroes!

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

we were gonna go the first week of July and i am kinda glad we are not now. the best boating up this way is July, August and Sept.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Well, I admire your, ahem, selflessness in helping out a friend in need.

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well, I admire your, ahem, selflessness in helping out a friend in need.

I can honestly say it wasn't me! It was all the bosslady's doing.... but god love her for it - it are deeds like that which confirms a place for her upstairs! :rolleyes:

all that being said, I think i can manage to tough it out... will send ya some pics!

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Put her in the water Friday after work... What a weekend. Not an issue with the boat - burned just about a full tank of fuel.

IMG_0035.jpgIMG_0038.jpgIMG_0039.jpgIMG_0041.jpgIMG_0043.jpg