OSU v Mich Week

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
So, it's Mich week here in the Buckeye Nation. Post your best OSU/Mich jokes here. I'll start:<br /><br />Robotic bartender<br /><br />A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed. It could not only dispense drinks flawlessly, but also -- like any good bartender -- engage in appropriate conversation.<br /><br />A man enters the bar, orders a drink. The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, then asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man replies, "150." And the robot proceeds to make conversation about Quantum physics, string theory, atomic chemistry, etc.<br /><br />The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot.<br /><br />He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man responds, "100." And immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, etc.<br /><br />Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He goes back in, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?" The man replies, "50."<br /><br />The robot hands him a beer and says, "So, how long have you been a Michigan fan?"

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: OSU v Mich Week

Why do all the trees in OH lean to the north??<br /><br /><br />Cause Michigan S*cks and Kentucky Bl*ws!!<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

NYMINUTE

Captain

Ohio has a new state motto. Easy to spell, easier to leave.

BrianFD

Know why OSU went from artificial turf back to grass? To give the Michigan cheerleaders something to graze on (the bunch of fat cows!!).

BrianFD

Michigan:<br />Ugly helmets,<br />Ugly mascot,<br />Even uglier cheerleaders<br /><br /><br />There, I'm done for now

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by BrianFD:<br /> Know why OSU went from artificial turf back to grass? To give the Michigan cheerleaders something to graze on (the bunch of fat cows!!).
They are ugly... Hey why did S and L leave SLOHIO? :D

BrianFD

Now this is "Script Ohio"! <br />
c360.jpg

BrianFD

OK, only one more, since this is the day before:<br />This is a true story!<br />A couple of years ago, during the week before OSU/Mich game, my daughter brought a few of her friends over. One poor unlucky guy had on a U of M t-shirt and ball cap. They came in the door, and my daughter introduced everyone to me. I graciously thanked them for coming over, but took the lad, Jason, aside. I told him, "You are welcome in my house, but you'll have to remove the hat and change your shirt." He told me that he didn't have another shirt, but he'd leave the hat on the front porch. I told him that if he didn't have another shirt, then he'd need to wear it inside-out and backwards, as absolutely no U of M apparel was permitted in my house during this week. He grinned at me, opened the door and put his cap on the porch, and started back towards where the rest of the kids went. I stopped him in his tracks and called to my daughter. "Sadie, please tell Jason that I'm not kidding." She looked at him and said, "I told you not to wear that shirt over here. Now do what he says, or you'll have to leave!"<br />Jason took off the shirt, turned it inside out and put it on backwards to appease me. They went back with the others.<br />When they had left my sight, I went out to the front porch, took the U of M cap, turned it inside-out, and bent the bill backwards. Needless to say, Jason never returned.

BrianFD

I can't help it... One more:<br /><br />Ms. Smith, a 4th-grade teacher, new graduate from the U of M, was an extreme Wolverine fan. She dressed in her maize & blue and asked her class how many of them were Wolverine fans, too?<br />Wanting to be on their teacher's good side, nearly everyone raised their hands, except little Johnny.<br />"Johnny, aren't you a Wolverine fan, too?", she asked.<br />"Nope. I'm a Buckeye fan!" he said, proudly.<br />"And why are you a Buckeye fan?", she inquired.<br />"My Mom is a Buckeye fan, and my Dad is a Buckeye fan, and I'm a Buckeye fan, too.", he explained.<br />"That's ridiculous," Ms. Smith said. "If your Mom was a moron and your Dad was a moron, would you be a moron, too?"<br />"Nope", little Johnny replied. "That would make me a Wolverine fan."

KaGee

Admiral

What does a Michigan cheerleader do first thing in the morning?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />first she goes back to her place, then...

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Cries in her Wheaties tomorrow morning!!!!<br /><br />OSU 37<br />Michigan 21<br /><br /><br />GO BUCKS!!!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

BrianFD

'Tis a proud day to be a Buckeye! I don't care what their season record is (7-4 if you care), all is forgiven! Go Bucks!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Congrats BrianFD, and OSU. We sucked... What more can be said. Being a ex-Bills fan I am no stranger to disappointment. Ugly cheerleaders, and final score.. :eek: