OOPs Crew

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: OOPs Crew

how much money do you have to work with?

zach103

Commander

6k only cuz i decided not to room here next semester...but me and my dad both really liked this truck and i cant find any like it around right now

zach103

Commander

were lookin for the 6bangers. i have to commute to school after this semester so gas mileage is a big factor.. i do like that one tho

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

the milage will only be probably 2 or 3 miles per gallon different i get around 16 with my dodge that ford will probably be around 18-20

zach103

Commander

my moms bugged my dad enough so that he wants to have it next weekend i think. so i emailed him this one. and maybe i can get down there early this week

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

my moms bugged my dad enough so that he wants to have it next weekend i think. so i emailed him this one. and maybe i can get down there early this week

did you go look at it yet?

zach103

Commander

no.. im at school till thurdsay afternoon. and i have no way to go look at it myself.. my dad wasnt down there today but im praying that he will be tomorrow.

zach103

Commander

the kid called and said hes only had it for a year. no problems.. selling it because he's getting his dads truck... i didn't ask much more info

zach103

Commander

my dad seems to be set that if he pays our mechanic the 750 to go to the auction hes gunna find something good .but that doesnt make sense to me cuz the mechanic told me personally that they don't know whats wrong till they get it in the shop and look at it and my then your already spent the money on him and the car now you gotta spend money to fix it.. so the way i figure its better to go take a look at this one . test drive it. inspecti it everything else and not have to spend the money for the mechanic at the aution.. whats your guys opinions???

jcsercsa

Captain

yep i agree there zach , its really a buyers market , keep looking and you will find a great deal , i just got a 98 contour ford , 31,000 miles for 2 grand , its a great little car 27 miles to the gal, got it off a little old grandma , its been garage keep all it life and didnt see much snow !! she didnt like to drive in it !! lol
I vote keep looking with out the mechanic !!! john

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

i think for the price of that dodge even if it needed a little work it aint bad

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

Why is this here and not in non boating tech? This thread is SEARIOUS post padding!! This is a message forum and not a chat room. Thats my opinion. I respect that you guys decided to stop crapping on the guys thread buy now you are taking a dump on all users by useing the forum like a chat room. Not to mention all the bandwidth that you are waisting iboats by posting and reloading all the time.

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Why is this here and not in non boating tech? This thread is SEARIOUS post padding!! This is a message forum and not a chat room. Thats my opinion. I respect that you guys decided to stop crapping on the guys thread buy now you are taking a dump on all users by useing the forum like a chat room. Not to mention all the bandwidth that you are waisting iboats by posting and reloading all the time.

This is called Dockside CHAT and nobody here is post padding except maybe you buy posting a opinion in a tread that you obiously have nothing construtive to add to tell you what if you don't like this thread don't open it

zach103

Commander

why start a thread in another section if were already talking about it here. these guys are helping me out with getting a truck. even if i was in the other section it would be the same thing. i dont reload all the time i go to toher forums and other sites.. there have been plenty of other threads that are useless at least on this one im getting the help. and you know what i actually thought about it an hour ago to start "pm"ing ne to se what he said but i wanted others opinions too... if this was getting out of hand td, jb or any other mod would have told us and i would have respectfully stopped.