Number 3 on the way

mikecjn

Petty Officer 1st Class
Well...I thought we were done but number three is on the way. I went yesterday afternoon with my wife to her ultrasound. 12 weeks along. We have two girls now...maybe a boy this time! <br />Due date is May 31! Just in time for the boating season!!!

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: Number 3 on the way

congrats mike. will pray for a healthy baby with a little side prayer that its a boy.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

mikecjn, Congratulatons and good luck! May 31st is our anniversary, so it'd be ok by me to shoot for then! All the best to you & the Mrs.!

mikecjn

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank you FSHKPR and Brian FD.<br /><br /> I was going to post this when we first found out last month but wanted to wait until her Dr. appt was over and we knew it was 100% official.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations Mike.<br />Better start college fund #3. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Congrats Mike, a boy would be nice to protect his big sisters ;)

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

mikecjn,<br />well you're out numbered come May. I have 3 of my own the jump from 2-3 was big but fun would not have it any other way. Congratulations!!!<br />James

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Congrats mikecjn!!<br /><br />I will concur with JamesTN. The leap from 2-3 is a big one. But also one I would never go back on!<br /><br />AK Chappy

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Congrats mikecjn, we missd the 3 jump and went to #4(twins). Hope you and yours all the best.

LadyFish

Admiral

Congrats to you and the misses
38.gif

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Congratulations ... I'll have my fingers crossed for a boy.<br /><br />house will definatly need a little balance,,, but if a girl ... <br /><br />I wish your nerves luck! :D :p

mikecjn

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks everyone! <br />A boy would be nice...but if it is a girl then at least I have already got practice with them and I already have some of our two daughters old clothes.<br /><br />Back to diapers...ugh...and that dang Barney :eek:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Congrats and here's hoping for a healthy baby.

Link

Rear Admiral

Back to diapers...ugh...and that dang Barney
ROFLOL Was going to stop with #2 also. KNOW the feeling.<br />Congrats.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

No chance it's a boy. :D <br />From the Daddy of 3 girls.<br />I wouldn't have it any other way.

cvinroot

Seaman Apprentice

Mike, hope she's a boy. Just in case though and you want to try again, remember, "A little higher and to the right". <br /><br />Never worked for me but maybe I didn't try enough. 2 girls here, plus 3 grandgirls and 2 grandboys!!