North American S-22 Offshore

imported_Curmudgeon

Chief Petty Officer
Looking at a hull for rebuild/repower. Any current/former owners like to comment on the hull? Anyone know the fuel tank(s) capacity? Basic hull weight with power? Recommended power? Anyone know an active dealer who may have handled North American when they were still in business? Bueller?

phatmanmike

Captain
Re: North American S-22 Offshore

bueler?<br /><br /><br />bueler?<br /><br /><br />beuler?<br /><br /><br />nada.com has all of that info

hise

Seaman Apprentice

We had a S-22 as our family boat for 25+ years.... one solid boat! When my dad passed away we sold it. I would have kept it and repowered it; but, strapped for money with the little ones and no truck to tow it.<br /><br />The boat had a tank under each box seat. I believe they were 20 gal each.<br /><br />--Hise

imported_Curmudgeon

Chief Petty Officer

nada.com has all of that info.<br /><br />Went to Bueler's NADA site ... and it has none of the info. Thanks, anyway, though.<br /><br />Bueller?

Captn Dave

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I just did a search on Google and quess where I found one for sale? Right on iboats.com. <br />The guy is apparently in New Hampshire but contact him. I'm sure he has all the answers and who knows, maybe you can work something out with him.<br /><br />I've always like that boat. I remember them from the 70's. It has nice lines.