NHL Playoffs

aspeck

Staff member
Got my dates mixed up ... Pens arrived at the airport about an hour before I did ... parade is TODAY (Wednesday) at noon. Missed all the traffic ... yeah! This country boy HATES traffic! Our traffic jam consists of waiting for the red light at the underpass to turn 2 times to get through.

And yes, Musky, thank THE girl for the win!

Can't believe Kessel's full page add in the Toronto Star thanking the fans for not liking him and being the reason he got sent to Pittsburgh!:devilish: And he also sent a $50,000 gift to the hot dog vender on the corner that he visited once or twice a day ... guy must like his dogs!:facepalm:

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member

Just did on FB. She' 4hrs away at her BFs parents place.......:eek::facepalm:

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

:eek::faint2: At her BF's ... Musky, I didn't think you were letting her DATE for another 10-15 years! My God, man, what are you thinking?!?!:ballchain::nono::noidea::brick:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
:eek::faint2: At her BF's ... Musky, I didn't think you were letting her DATE for another 10-15 years! My God, man, what are you thinking?!?!:ballchain::nono::noidea::brick:

That was my plan. Apparently, everyone wasn't on the same page....:rolleyes:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Got my dates mixed up ... Pens arrived at the airport about an hour before I did ... parade is TODAY (Wednesday) at noon. Missed all the traffic ... yeah! This country boy HATES traffic! Our traffic jam consists of waiting for the red light at the underpass to turn 2 times to get through.

Can't believe Kessel's full page add in the Toronto Star thanking the fans for not liking him and being the reason he got sent to Pittsburgh!:devilish: And he also sent a $50,000 gift to the hot dog vender on the corner that he visited once or twice a day ... guy must like his dogs!:facepalm:

Hey Art - What day is today? Go to the airport tomorrow. LOL

It's funny that he also hit on Steve Simmons, a sports reporter who knocked Kessel on his time with the Leafs. Simmons also started the hot dog story - No one knows if it's true or not and given Kessel's feelings about Toronto, he may have given the 50 G's out of spite. :noidea:

Sidney is clean shaven again!

So I'm THE girl, huh? (Lol)

If the spike heels fit! :rolleyes: :lol:

Raech is ignoring you like you ignored your folks at her age. :eek:

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
If the spike heels fit! :rolleyes: :lol:

Raech is ignoring you like you ignored your folks at her age. :eek:

And she stayed an extra day to meet his whole family. Heck, they haven't even been dating 6 months. What gives??!!

aspeck

Staff member
And she stayed an extra day to meet his whole family. Heck, they haven't even been dating 6 months. What gives??!!

Ummmm, that sounds WAY to serious ... you better be saving for a wedding, Musky ... but she also hasn't gotten the approval of all her iboats uncles yet. We all need to approve before this relationship is allowed to get too serious ... just saying ...

aspeck

Staff member
Hey Art - What day is today? Go to the airport tomorrow. LOL

I have no CLUE what day it is, just sent home 82 kids ages 3-12! Where are my nice young men in there pretty white coats that are coming to take me away, aha ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Who actually goes to the parades? I would rather go to a regular season game than a parade.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Ummmm, that sounds WAY to serious ... you better be saving for a wedding, Musky ... but she also hasn't gotten the approval of all her iboats uncles yet. We all need to approve before this relationship is allowed to get too serious ... just saying ...

Aint saving for squat! 2 years left of college.... If this is still going on then, the iboat uncles and dad will have to call an emergency meeting!

southkogs

Staff member
Aint saving for squat! 2 years left of college....
I'm with ya' ... with college and whatever else right now, if Prince Charming shows up for either of the Admiral's staff, he better just bring a ladder right now. :D

GA_Boater

'speck - Did you watch the parade on TV? I didn't your face in the estimated 300,00-400,00 Pens fans, a record for a Pgh. championship parade.

aspeck

Staff member
Nope ... Was too crazy today ... No time to watch ... But I have seen lot's of pictures!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Time to watch what's left of the Warriors/Cavaliers game.....

GA_Boater

Flipped on with 10 seconds left and Lebron is on the ground holding his groin - Green again? LOL

No he came down wrong and strained something.

Cavs win their first NBA Championship.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yeah, it stinks. 1st team to come back from a 3 - 1 deficit. GS couldn't even win 1 game of the last 3.... Sad...

GA_Boater

I'm just kinda happy the West Coast didn't a Championship the last two Sundays. :nod: :brick::behindsofa: