New Decals E'rude 48 spl. -- Where ??

calboats

Seaman Apprentice
Got the cowl painted, but new decals seem to be nowhere around. Somebody must make replacements. I would like the full set if possible, but after two hours on thw web no luck at all. I doubt the factory would even touch 1989 vintage decals, hope I'm just looking under the wrong heading ??

Thanks, Cal

Just curious, do we have any outboarders on this site from around Eugene, OR area ?? Or maybe other wood power boat builders ??

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: New Decals E'rude 48 spl. -- Where ??

Try to google Nana's decals

calboats

Seaman Apprentice

That's a start, the front and rear ones anyhow. The side decals are not available, darn! Any other aftermarket source, or shall I just try to get similar stripes and cut them out close as possible ?? Would rather have pro looking emblems !!

Thanks, Cal

bktheking

Vice Admiral

That's a start, the front and rear ones anyhow. The side decals are not available, darn! Any other aftermarket source, or shall I just try to get similar stripes and cut them out close as possible ?? Would rather have pro looking emblems !!

Thanks, Cal

I'll pm you a gent's contact info that can make them for you, he's good and affordable, I find Nana's Decals decent but wrong in colour and some are overpriced.