New Boat

jessb_55

Seaman
It was power to everything on my switch panel, bilge, aerator, lights, etc. Turns out there was two issues.
I blew a fuse but even after replacing that I still couldn?t get anything to work and come to find that the ring terminal on the ground at the battery had snapped of?..ugh!

What do the battery boosters do anything, are you referring to an onboard charger? I don't actually even know how those work lol. Now I just need to figure out why my minkota doesn't want to turn to the left some times.

Thanks for the advice on the steering cable, and removing the motor?However I can only imagine that wouldn?t be a very easy task either cause of how heave the thing is. Can it just be slid over or does that not help with the cable change?

Any advice on troubleshooting my bilge pump as it doesn't work when I flip the switch at the panel...However I'm confused as it looks like it has a float switch attached as well so does that just mean that mean it will turn itself on even if the switch at the panel isn't turned on?

Thanks in Advance