Needle in a haystack

just1guy

Cadet
Maybe this will start a registry and I hope that it does.

Does anyone have information of a shop or mechanic that will/able to repair and work on a yamaha sterndrive in Northeast US specifically upstate NY. Maybe this will start a registry for these unicorns.

Thank you in advance for any information.

dubs283

Vice Admiral
I'm nowhere near upstate NY but if it came into my shop I'd at least take a look at it, no promises on repair though

Good luck

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,.... The only guy in the entire country that I know of that'll work on yamaha sterndrives is Capt Ken Nelson, somewhere down in Fla,.....
'n he may have retired by now,....

just1guy

Cadet
Ayuh,.... The only guy in the entire country that I know of that'll work on yamaha sterndrives is Capt Ken Nelson, somewhere down in Fla,.....
'n he may have retired by now,....
I sent him a message, we'll see what he says.

thewoozer

Cadet
Maybe this will start a registry and I hope that it does.

Does anyone have information of a shop or mechanic that will/able to repair and work on a yamaha sterndrive in Northeast US specifically upstate NY. Maybe this will start a registry for these unicorns.

Thank you in advance for any information.

Southern Ontario here.... There is a shop near Kingston Ontario that works on these... Had major issues with mine and they were able to help... Called MP Marine... Not horribly far from you, depending on where upstate you are