Need advice with hydrofoil fins....

ronward

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Need advice with hydrofoil fins....

jestor68 can you give me a call? I tried to PM you but it won't let me. I have some questions for you since you defend doel fins but I don't wanna start ANOTHER fin thread. Ron (edit:)

Last edited by a moderator:

southkogs

Staff member

...Well, you could actually use ... a Doel fin, ...
That's what's gettin' me: how d'ya' put a Doel Fin / foil on an inboard. Sorry if I'm being thick here.

ronward

Petty Officer 1st Class

jestor68 can you give me a call? I tried to PM you but it won't let me. I have some questions for you since you defend doel fins but I don't wanna start ANOTHER fin thread. Ron (edit:)

Edit: We are about over you. No mas! You may PM me, nothing else in the forum- QC

Last edited by a moderator:

MikDee

Banned

Mastercrafts are inboard ski boats, they don't/can't use tails? :rolleyes: They're a whole different setup.

Is this a Mastercraft ski boat? :eek: I've never heard of one being an I/O? :faint2:

Last edited:

jestor68

Commander

Perhaps we should key on the fact that he said he has a OMC stern drive and not worry about the brand of boat?

Yeah I'm an idiot... I was talking to a buddy here and got Mastercraft stuck in my head... My boat is a Starcraft. Sorry for the misinformation

southkogs

Staff member

Perhaps we should key on the fact that he said he has a OMC stern drive and not worry about the brand of boat?
Sometimes, it's rather surprising which piece of information folks get wrong ;)

Yeah I'm an idiot... I was talking to a buddy here and got Mastercraft stuck in my head... My boat is a Starcraft. Sorry for the misinformation
That's cool. Just makin' sure.

My 17' had a foil/tail/thingumummy on it when I got it. Removing it made no difference. If I were to make a suggestion to anyone, it'd be to jump straight to tabs.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

Hey Charles check your inbox, I sent you a PM with tracking number for your UPS delivery. :thumb:

SigSaurP229

Commander

H20 man class act if i had seen this thread sooner id have shippedhim one myself. Let me know if u need any tinny parts happy to ship any extra i have.

Charles come join us in the Starcraft forum we have a crew there that can basically troubleshoot your boat blindfolded

Last edited: