Nascar Race #30, Contender Race 1, Charlotte

64osby

Admiral
Thanks GA. Just looked at the FL tab, sure was a good thing Joey and Kenseth led lots of laps and had fast laps; had -68 on place difference. :eek:

Have to see if I muddled through taping it. Wasn't able to watch the race. Had to spend the day with my Mom at the hospital. She fell and broke her shoulder. :faint2:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You needed more on your shoulders, 64. Hope your Mom is doing OK.

64osby

Admiral
Just life GA.

Watched the recordings of the race, 3 or 4 different programs had to be recorded to get the whole race.

Now that was a race with with rubbing and bumping.

GA_Boater

Have you seen that Jr. is not happy with the track clean up. Said oil was on the track and no Oil-Dry was used. He might have a point because the place he hit the wall was catching a lot of other cars.

GA_Boater

Final results are in for Charlotte and 64osby grabbed his seventh :first:. Only one win behind FlaCowboy. Congrats 64.

64 is nibbling away at Cowboys overall lead. 222 points separate the pair.

Next up are Cup and X-Men at Kansas Speedway. Trucks are back racing at Talladega, a week later.

aspeck

Staff member
Congrats, 64 ... now, how can we "team up" to catch Cowboy and his rib bones????

GA_Boater

You guys need some of Dale Jr.'s invisible track oil. LOL

64osby

Admiral
^^^ Pretty sure Rowdy commented on that in his post race interview.

boatman37

Lieutenant
keselowski hit the oil too but stayed off the wall. i think one of RPMs cars hit the wall too from the oil. think it was hornish

GA_Boater

Nascar says there was no oil because they couldn't see it. I'm sure it was on the track and only Nascar couldn't see it for some reason. They used Geoffry Bodine's cruising at pace car speed as the sole judgement for the call.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats Osby...:thumb:

I had plenty of rib bones ready for Sat. night`s race...but the wife threw them out before Sunday...:mad-new:

As for the invisible oil...well...that could have been some of my left over bbq sauce...:D...I was aiming for Logano but missed...:blue: