Nascar Race #25 - The Track Too Tough To Tame/The Lady In Black

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
And a New World Record, Darlington anyway. 18th caution caused by Jeb Burton.

GA_Boater

Edwards wins. 64osby is the early FL winner - Running behind again. :doh:

64osby

Admiral
Carlington Raceway, cracked me up.

Need a bunch more results like that one to have a chance at catching up to Mr Rib Bones. :)

GA_Boater

64osby did take his 4th win, so one more :first: on the mantle, Congrats for taming the Lady in Black, 64.

The overall standings still have FlaCowboy on top over aspeck. Just under a 400 point lead for the Vaquero.

Next up - The final Race To The Chase contest. The last chance for a few drivers to move into the group of 16 to run for the championship, a Saturday night race at Richmond.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
64osby did take his 4th win, so one more :first: on the mantle, Congrats for taming the Lady in Black, 64.

The overall standings still have FlaCowboy on top over aspeck. Just under a 400 point lead for the Vaquero.

Next up - The final Race To The Chase contest. The last chance for a few drivers to move into the group of 16 to run for the championship, a Saturday night race at Richmond.

I see how it is...took almost 2 weeks for me to get a confirmation of my last win and Osby gets confirmation in less than 2 days :facepalm: :D :laugh:

All kidding aside...Congrats Osby :thumb:

GA_Boater

Hey - Nascar took a week off between races and went to the Bahamas or sumpin!. Call Bill France or Mike Helton. LOL

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Hey - Nascar took a week off between races and went to the Bahamas or sumpin!. Call Bill France or Mike Helton. LOL

I do not believe that for one minute...give me their number and I will call to verify...wait a minute...I have that number right here...BR549 :D

GA_Boater

Howdy, Junior Samples Used Cars. You want one, I got it! :car: