My Super Sportster

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldDuster360

Petty Officer 2nd Class
After sealing in Epoxy I laid down three coats of marine grade enamel with synthetic hardener. Water, Sun , Fuel, nothing is getting through to this new transom! What a PITA.

GoldDuster360

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Left an 1/8" protruding through the drain holes, should pull up nice and pretty(hopefully).

GoldDuster360

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Pulled up nice and flush! I used black 5200. I used an aluminum drain tube and brush painted it after install so it looks factory. Dusty dirty paint and bad lighting aren't too flattering, the boat cleaned up nice after I scrubbed all the smudges off everything! I painted the outside of the transom before install to avoid painting splashwell again.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Your transom turned out real nice. Everything looks nice and strong, and sealed up really well. Nice attention to detail.

strokendiesel002

Petty Officer 1st Class
No Title

Very Nice Work!!!!! I can't find a picture of the interior of mine right now, but check this out! This picture is 10 years old, she needs some love now, but she got me through my 20's without ever asking for anything!

Attachments

• photo245105.jpg
    photo245105.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 3

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Very Nice Work!!!!! I can't find a picture of the interior of mine right now, but check this out! This picture is 10 years old, she needs some love now, but she got me through my 20's without ever asking for anything!

Please do not post in old, inactive threads.

This will be closed. GoldDuster - If you want it reopened for your continued updating, contact any Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.