My Pepperoni Rolls......

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
ROCK!! That's what #1 Grandchild said.

Yeah...I been cooking agin. Since all the off-spring and there's like the "stuff" I cook....I went a little wild today and put anything in the rolls.

I took some pepperoni and mozerelli cheese and tossed it into the food processor. Made like a paste and added some Ragu pizza sause. Not bad.

Had some hot sausage left over so I says....."Why not?"...into the food prossecor with some some cheese and hot sause. Not bad at all.

A little ham and cheese......into the processor....really nice.

Spread a little butter over the rolls and sprinkle on some oregano and bake till golden brown......course....a cold Bud goes well with all.....8)

Gotta' try some hot pepper cheese next time......hmmmm.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: My Pepperoni Rolls......

Sounds to me like rolls that ROCK, Jim. :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: My Pepperoni Rolls......

I dunno JB.....seems that since I started cooking.....since I retired from a regular job.....(close to the one that I went back to for a while)......the syblings congregate at the house on Sundays wondering just what "Pop" is going to come up with next. Gotta' admit, though, that I kinda' like it. Always something to "cook" up in the kitchen........8)

Strange though.....Mary (my better half) dosen't mind a bit when I cook.....hmmmmmmm......am I sensing something here???