My 1968 Glastron GT160 rebuild......

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Well rest up! Hope you get better real soon. Then you'll end up doing double work hours on your "vacation" time. I hope you're all good enough to take care of MOM this weekend. ;)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Some times when your sick it makes ya feel better just to get up and do something ... At least for me it does . There's only so much of Jerry Springer you can take ! :D That and infomercials ....
Hope you get to feeling better !

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Storms and such here today..= no work on the GT....have to keep the vehicles in the garage.

On a good note...the steering wheel showed up today!!

Hopefully the new steering system gets in the next couple days.. so I can get it installed and then the gauges layed out.

Have a good day!!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Very nice ! Gunna look great ! :cool:
Mothers Day gift ? :D

Last edited:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Minch/Sam, thanks!! Momma got a new cell phone for M's Day......and Im cooking tomorrow.....Not sure if thats a gift or not but we will see!!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
A bit of work tonight..... fitted the speakers in the front tonight. A little bit each day right?

Have a good night All...

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Hmmm I like the black background on the speakers. Your looking great in Blue too!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Knocked some more holes in the top today....

Located the stereo head unit, the USB/Device port, the device charging/12v power port, horn button/toggle switches and relocated the fuel fill port.

Im waiting to punch the gauges holes until the steering system is installed. But I think this is where they will go. I want to make sure there is clearance....there is not a lot of real estate on this panel.

Fuel Fill port....

Thats it for today...

Last edited:

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Looks good, I PMed you a pic on how I did the gauge extensions. the paper gauge thing sure is helpful when trying to sort out the layout.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Looks good, I PMed you a pic on how I did the gauge extensions. the paper gauge thing sure is helpful when trying to sort out the layout.

Thanks Arch, I picked it up (paper gauges), looking through Miss Morgan build today!!!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
The steering system came today!!

Had to relocate my little gauges, but I think I like the position much better.

A bit of day dreaming as well!!!! :eek:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thanks Gents!!

Here is today's update....

Gauge holes cut and gauges fitted

Have a good night!