MEN STRIKE BACK

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer
><br />>How many men does it take to open a beer?<br />>None. It should be opened when she brings it.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?<br />>Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will<br />>probably never be able to support you.<br />>--------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>Why do women have smaller feet than men?<br />>It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to<br />>the kitchen sink.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?<br />>When she starts a sentence with "A man once told me..."<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>How do you fix a woman's watch?<br />>You don't. There is a clock on the oven. That's all she needs.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>Why do men pass gas more than women?<br />>Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the<br />>front door, who do you let in first?<br />>The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?<br />>A woman who won't do what she's told.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>I married a Miss Right.<br />>I just didn't know her first name was Always.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by<br />>90%.<br />>It's called a Wedding Cake.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>Why do men die before their wives?<br />>They want to.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a<br />>bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.<br />>-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />><br />>In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.<br />>Then God created Man and rested.<br />>Then God created Woman.<br />>Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.<br />>-------------------------------------

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: MEN STRIKE BACK

Ain't it the truth.. :D <br /><br />(if LF sees this, we're in deep do-do :eek: )

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br />Ain't it the truth.. :D <br /><br />(if LF sees this, we're in deep do-do :eek: )
If? I don't think she has went blind, at least I hope she hasn't.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Uh-ooooh!
puppy_dog_eyes.gif

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Posted by SBN,<br /> Oh boy, I am hiding behind tylerin on this one. <br />--------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Well, I'm not going to do no such thing.<br />Lucky Jim, I'll stand in your corner :D <br /><br />BTW,I keep my missus out of the kitchen as much as possible,afterall i am the better cook as most men are :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

ok I can talk now, the little lady is not in here.<br />Yea I am the king of my castle and what I say goes.<br />Right on Jim.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Sure, Spinner....sure. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you love us that way! Life would be so dull without us ladies.<br />Bassy :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

See guys......???? They act the same way no matter what state they come from :D :D :D

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

I see the other 2 threads i posted went POOF!! Oh well i tried.

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

Just to let everyone know, this is "Lucky Jim's"<br />wife, and well lets just say after that posting<br />He won't be sooo LUCKY anymore!!!<br /><br />Mama Mermaid

bubbakat

Captain

Busted :D Jim the one woman swat team has gained control of the situation again. :D :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Lucky Jim, when I first read your post I thought, now here's a man who see everything in its right perspective. ;) <br />I scroll down the page and note all the fence sitters, :p then to my utter amazment, I come across a post by your wife. :eek: <br />I just don't know what to say. :confused: How the devil did she cotton on to your post. :confused: Did some one dob you in????. Please don't tell us you showed her.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip :D

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

That's what happens when i go to work just before she gets home... i wonder if i should pack my things befor she wakes up :(