Member online now?

CatTwentyTwo

Chief Petty Officer
The little green dot at the lower left of the signature block in all the posts on the forum.
When I hover over it, it shows every member that has ever made a post as being online now.

Seems like kind of a useless feature if it's not going to be correct?

toneeees

Administrator
We are a few versions behind the latest release. We will be updating the forums within the next couple weeks, I am hoping this will fix the members online issue.

Fun Times

Staff member
We are a few versions behind the latest release. We will be updating the forums within the next couple weeks, I am hoping this will fix the members online issue.
Finally the Who's Online green light is now working correctly thanks to the latest update done just a few moments ago which is :encouragement: that the forum is slowly coming back to a more user-friendly environment. Hopefully the all old members that use to hangout here on iboats in years past will check back in from time to time to see how things are progressing and participate once again as they are truly missed.:(

Advanced Options, Rendering Options, HTML at the bottom of the page seems to be a new feature. Not sure of it's purpose yet but time will tell.:)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Good thing, since we haven't fully recovered from the last debacle.

We're still figuring out what works now and what still doesn't work.

We'll give the online indicator a :thumb: