Member Map

Robbabob

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Hey y'all,

I'm on a car forum that just updated its site as well. One of the new things they included was a Member Map to facilitate meetings and fun trips (offroading, etc.). I'm thinking it would be nice to incorporate that here for get togethers, too. I know some want to be alone, some want to raft-up quietly, and others love the loud music 50 boat parties. Either way, it's a way to get to know others on the same waters.

There is probably a way to search by location, or this has been incorporated already and I haven't found it yet... either way, just putting it out there.

We are at Island Cove in Harrison Bay, Chickamauga Lake on the TN River. Currently don't stay the night on board in the boat in my signature, but hope to close on a cruiser this week to use for overnight, weekend stays.

Happy boating!

southkogs

Staff member
Well ... I can't find the thread ('cuz I can't figure out how to search the forums right now), but have you seen the member map that got started? See HERE:

Robbabob

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Well ... I can't find the thread ('cuz I can't figure out how to search the forums right now), but have you seen the member map that got started? See HERE:

Yeah, that's about the same. Guess I need to figure that out. Specific to restorations?

southkogs

Staff member
No, they actually opened it up in a thread to possibly look at some regional get togethers. I would have linked over to that thread ... but I can't find it ... can't figure out how to search for it ... and had a SERIOUS ERROR :rolleyes::D