manual needed plz.

singerjr

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey Merc,<br /><br />Good to see you back, you can order a Merc shop manual or after market manual at a dealer.<br /><br />My library has the aftermarket variety, you can either take it out or copy pages you need.<br /><br />I have a Mercury owners manual for that motor that has a lot of info; specs, winterize, ect... It's general stuff most of the time good enough unless you are broken down and trouble-shooting. I could email spec pages or any others to you if you would like. Let me know ;)

mercury16

Seaman Apprentice
manual needed plz.

Hi, i've got a Merc 9.8 and I need to try and find a manual for it as I have not got one so if any one has one that they would like to sell or know of where I can find a relativly cheap one to ?, as I'm not to sure where to look <br /><br />thanx <br /> :)

mercury16

Seaman Apprentice
Re: manual needed plz.

Thanx alot capt u, if you could email me some pages that would be great, the problem with the engine is that it has good compression but I just cant make it go by elctrick or manual start and I dont really know where to start looking to tell the truth so anything on general trouble shooting, that you think may be the cause to this would be,would be great, thankyou ... <br /><br />mercury16@stories.com (plz email me) :) ;)

Walt T

Lieutenant

You can always try the library, and copy what you need.

mercury16

Seaman Apprentice

yeah thats what i thought but they said they didnt have anything, so i tried sending away for one but have heard nothing back.<br />...but thanx for your suggestion. :)