Lund Tri-Hull

Cherokee-Runabout

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Earlier this fall I purchased a Lund Shellstar tri-hull. Did some looking around on the net and have found very few pictures of these. Most of the ones I have seen look as though they never had an interior or were just designed for fishing. I bought the boat in Wisconsin not far from Shell Lake. Has anyone else seen these around before? Also the back to back lounge seats are in need of repair does Lund even make these anymore?

NYBo

Admiral
Re: Lund Tri-Hull

Chances are you can use generic back-to-back lounge seats.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

Earlier this fall I purchased a Lund Shellstar tri-hull. Did some looking around on the net and have found very few pictures of these. Most of the ones I have seen look as though they never had an interior or were just designed for fishing. I bought the boat in Wisconsin not far from Shell Lake. Has anyone else seen these around before? Also the back to back lounge seats are in need of repair does Lund even make these anymore?

Post some pics of your boat so we can see what this rare breed looks like!... we love boat pics!!!

Cherokee-Runabout

Petty Officer 3rd Class

It looks like most other tri-hulls of the period, but just hadn't seen a Lund that wasn't a vee.Will do. Maybe once the rain here stops :cool:. And yea, I thought that I could get generic seats, just wanted to try to keep with the authenticity.