Lowrance x25 sonar fish finder questions

jurgenscraft

Petty Officer 1st Class
I know that the Lowrance X25 is a very old model sonar / fish finder, and it is about time I bought a new unit, but, I like the unit and it works well, the questions I have are firstly, can the cable from the sender to the screen unit be cut and rejoined, how can this be done succesfully, secondly where can I get a photo copy of the opperators instruction booklet ? I have lost mine ,I think this getting old thing is starting to catch up with me ?
kind regards
William Wright

Barnacle_Bill

Admiral
Re: Lowrance x25 sonar fish finder questions

I know that the Lowrance X25 is a very old model sonar / fish finder, and it is about time I bought a new unit, but, I like the unit and it works well, the questions I have are firstly, can the cable from the sender to the screen unit be cut and rejoined, how can this be done succesfully, secondly where can I get a photo copy of the opperators instruction booklet ? I have lost mine ,I think this getting old thing is starting to catch up with me ?
kind regards
William Wright

You can get the manual at Lowrance.com

jurgenscraft

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Lowrance x25 sonar fish finder questions

Thanks for the information,I found the website as well as the handbook on the site.I then downloaded the exact handbook that I needed.I would still like to know where the original handbook went to ????. one day when I am looking for something else, I will find the hand book.
Kind Regards ,
William Wright