Looking for '84 Formula 25PC original parts and logos

joline422

Recruit
We have been searching for some time in the hope of finding someone who would be able to tell us where we can order the original cabin parts and outside bird logos for this boat. We bought it used a few years ago and really want to keep it original. We are missing the roll type doors on all the compartments in the cabin. Also we need the 1" square 12v amber on/off buttons for the cabin lighting. We did have someone do up the exact logo from the Formula Website, however they turned out silver grey, not chrome color.
I have contacted Formula but it is difficult to maneuver around the site I went to......the FAQ's are in a very small separate window, and does not give me the info I am looking for.
I noticed that this site has quite a few people with older Formulas, and also informative answers, so if someone could steer me in the right direction, we would greatly appreciate it.
We are also looking for 2 power trim and 2 amp meter gauges.

Philster

Captain
Re: Looking for '84 Formula 25PC original parts and logos

http://greatlakesskipper.com/catego...-pinstriping-and-graphics-formula-decals.html

Boat parts come from suppliers. E.g., Taylor Made makes tons of boat parts, from window frames to hatches. Sea Star makes steering bits. Teleflex makes gauges. You have to source out the various suppliers. The builder might have info to aide in your legwork, but on older boats, you rarely can get anything from the builder.