Locating a spare tire

920Sting

Cadet
Hello All,

Recently purahsed an 06 Stingray 185 LS that sits on a very nice Tennesee Trailer which I have fallen in love with almost as much as the boat. My purchase did not come with a spare and I would like to locate one to match. Any ideas where I could start for this. I have tried calling and emailing Tennesee Trailers directly and very disappointed with the fact that they can't call or email back. I could get a tire put on anywhere so just looking for a rim as I would like to mount it to the trailer. Any insight on places I could try would be greatly appreciated! Thanks much for your time!

oldjeep

Admiral
Re: Locating a spare tire

www.e-trailer.com should have whatever size you need. If you are looking for a particular style rim, then a picture would help.

Trailerguy34

Cadet

Hello 920 .

I have purchased a great spare tire for my boat from Trailerpartsusa.com .

Trailerguy

Rocky_Road

Lieutenant Commander

Hello All,

Recently purahsed an 06 Stingray 185 LS that sits on a very nice Tennesee Trailer which I have fallen in love with almost as much as the boat. My purchase did not come with a spare and I would like to locate one to match. Any ideas where I could start for this. I have tried calling and emailing Tennesee Trailers directly and very disappointed with the fact that they can't call or email back. I could get a tire put on anywhere so just looking for a rim as I would like to mount it to the trailer. Any insight on places I could try would be greatly appreciated! Thanks much for your time!

Just jot down the tire size info from your current tires...count the number of lugs...and go to Wal-Mart. They have new trailer tires already mounted on either painted rims, or galvanized.

Happy boating!

Trailerguy34

Cadet

Just jot down the tire size info from your current tires...count the number of lugs...and go to Wal-Mart. They have new trailer tires already mounted on either painted rims, or galvanized.

Happy boating!

Make sure you have the measure the bolt hole centers too ! That is always a bummer if you got the wrong size rim .

oldjeep

Admiral

Happy boating!

As long as they have the load rating you need. Neither walmart or fleet farm sell the tires I need on my trailer.