Late night swim

dimock44

Petty Officer 1st Class
So I went to bed early and My wife Barbara, daughter Claudia and her husband Joey stayed up and were swimming. Claudia came in to the bedroom and woke me and said there was a snake in the pool and it swam in front of Barbara across both arms. By the time I got up and went out Joey had grabbed the frog gig I keep on the deck for "just in case" and had dispatched The Copperhead. Only 1 of the dogs got bit this time

Attachments

• IMG_0398-600.jpg
    IMG_0398-600.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0

Tyme2fish

Commander
Re: Late night swim

Hey dimock44, you need to clean your pool more often.:eek::eek:

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class

I've got a ignert (yeah, I G N E R T) bro-in-law that "collects" snakes during the summer and then lets 'em go in the fall. So far he's got 2 rattlers, 1 hognose, and 1 copperhead. Looks like that one would of made a nice mate for the one he's already got. Glad no one else was hurt. That'll tend to ruin your swim.

jbjennings

Captain

Dimock,
Is there a reason you've got it laying on your GRILL??? Do you not waste meat at the Dimock casa??
Nice one!
JBJ:)

beerfilter

Petty Officer 1st Class

That's some pool toy you got there ! :eek:
I hope you didn't get too wild with the frog gig , that would make a dandy belt or hatband .

I as at a friend's party last night , and , someone had stopped in the street in front of the house . They were looking at something in the road .
A couple of us went over to investigate , and , found the "thing" to be a beautiful 4' gray rat snake .
I rescued it from the road and brought it into the house .
The new guest received some mixed reviews from the others , so , it was released under the deck for rodent control and future amusement purposes . :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

It amazes me that snakes can swim without arms and legs. I've got family members that have arms and legs and sink like a rock. :D

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

I'll bet they're good eatin!

So what happened to the dog?

bhammer

Ensign

All's ya need to do now is fire up the grill and throw that baby on there.... ummm, good eatin and save the skin for a nice hat band!

dimock44

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'll bet they're good eatin!

So what happened to the dog?

It was Joeys dog and it got bit in the throat. My Dachshund been bit 5 times and the Bluehealer 4 times and ate one head when I had to go answer the phone. Her head swole up real bad.:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0403-600.jpg
    IMG_0403-600.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0

pduquette

Ensign

So..What's your favorite recipie?? I was thinking cajun spices/suffed with endule sauage/salsa--or do you like slow smokin' with Mesquite:D:D