KKC's New Boat

KennyKenCan

Commander
Well, after years of planning on a new boat, I finally went out and did it!<br /><br />Bought a 1991 Regal 270 Commodore with a 330HP 7.4L Volvo Duo-Prop. A 27 footer is a little bigger than I originally had planned on, but the new girlfriend liked the extra room of the 27 footer over a 25 footer, so we got the bigger boat.<br /><br />After a sea-trail yesterday, I made the final arraingements, and I will take delivery on May 20th, after some repairs have been completed.<br /><br />Heres a few pics...<br /><br />
f427d81e.jpg
<br /><br />
f427d731.jpg
<br /><br />
f427d5c4.jpg
<br /><br />
f427d53c.jpg
<br /><br />
f427d39f.jpg
<br /><br />And yes, I WILL BE CHANGING THE NAME!!

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: KKC's New Boat

Hey Kenny, your girl wanted the BIGGER boat?!?! Ok, you got a keeper there! That is a really nice boat, but now I wanna see what you're gonna pull it with. That baby must weigh a couple of tons.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

looks great KKC.. good luck with it!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"Fish and Chips" :D <br />Good looking boat there KKC, now float on down here and come up the river and get me.<br />After the name change that is. :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

Thanks Mike, I knew you'd like her...<br /><br />SW, I will not be towing this boat anywhere. She will live at the marina year-round. Moored in her slip during the summer, and on blocks in the winter. Trailer not included!<br /><br />Like that name, don't you SBN?<br /><br />The new name will be...<br /><br />COMFORTABLY BROKE!<br />Long Island, NY

KaGee

Admiral

So what's wrong with "Fish & Chips"??? :p <br /><br />It's a real beauty! And like SW said... bigger boat? Keep that woman! Does she clean fish too?

KennyKenCan

Commander

Yes Keith, she does clean fish, and catch them too! And she can even back a trailer!!!

eeboater

Commander

Nice boat KKC!! Looks like you're going to have a great summer!<br /><br />Sean

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Good luck with her Kenny, My parents are on their 2nd regal the first one is parked next door, both are solid boats. <br /><br />I didn't see any rod holders though. ;) :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Boat topic.

KennyKenCan

Commander

THIS IS NOT A BOAT TOPIC!!<br /><br />THIS IS THE EXACT REASON THAT I DON'T POST HERE!<br /><br /><br />GOOD BYE!

LubeDude

Admiral

Ya sure, you almost never hang out here much anymore, then you just pop in and expect us all to lavish over your new boat :eek: <br /><br />Ya well, I for one aint fallin for it. :rolleyes: :p <br /><br />Well, OK, I guess after saying all that Ill cut ya some slack ;) I know youre a busy guy!<br /><br /> :D Awesome boat there KKC :D , whens the party?