Keep an eye on your kid's laundry (true story)

QC

Supreme Mariner
A couple of days ago Mrs. QC handed me a little mini-bottle of eyewash that she found in the washing machine. The label was washed out a little. She says, "Take a look at this.", with some aggravation in her voice. "I want you to check Jeff's car for any signs of pot. Why else would he have this stuff?". Jeff is our almost 18 YO that just graduated from high school.

So I kinda shrug, and think, 'well maybe', and I go out and climb around his car, checking the nooks and crannies, etc. In the meantime, Mrs. QC has gone off to something somewhere, so we don't talk for a couple of hours.

She gets back and I remember to tell her that my detective work didn't turn up anything. She says "Oh, never mind. I forgot to tell you. I talked to Jeff and then I remembered it was mine.". She has just recently got contact lenses and these were her rewetting drops . . .

They sometimes LIVE among us. Yes, she is blond.

ZmOz

Captain
Re: Keep an eye on your kid's laundry (true story)

He probably keeps the pot in his room anyway. :p

KRS

Banned

8)

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I'm glad you and the boys are there to see her through. Maybe you need to check her hiding spots, CRS (cant remember $#!+) is a symptom of abusing the wackey stuff. :p

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Did you check the bottoms and backs of the drawers to see if anything was taped there???

rottenray6402

Ensign

Wow, lets hope she doesn't buy glue in a similar container! :'(

QC

Supreme Mariner

LOL at the rotten one. That's why she needs the contacts . . .

rwise

Captain

and forgeting that it was hers is another symptom of the funny stuff :D

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Bob_VT said:
Did you check the bottoms and backs of the drawers to see if anything was taped there???
Everyone knows that is the first place to look.
If I was going to hide a stash away from my parents it would be in a zip lock poly bag in the toilet cystern or remove a plug socket and hide it behind that or behind the kicker boards in the kitchen.................
anyone else got any sugestions, between us we could probably get QC to demolish his house.

d:)d:)d:)

rwise

Captain

I always hide mine in my pocket, its got to be accessible, in easy reach, and where ever you go :D

Ron G

Commander

First bag of pot i ever bought i sealed it up in a jar and i searched for i hiding place well,in the very back of my closet was an old sleeping bag so i put it in the middle of it,i just knew i had found the perfect spot,but being out of the loop i didnt know dad was going on a fishing trip and mother decided to get my sleeping back down and air it out for him...talking about busted.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

One of my kids pulled the carpet loose from the tack strip behind the door and hid it under the carpet. I caught em on their hands and knees behind the door one evening and asked, "what the he!! are you doing back there?" :|

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

Maybe you outta check HER car for pot.:=

spots

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

My favourite hiding place was under my bed, with a slight difference: I'd carefully removed the staples that held the lining under the frame and was able to store all my "forbiddens" inside the frame of the bed. 8)

One of the best hiding places ever...................until I came home one day and my mum informed me that they'd bought me a new bed and had given the old one away :^

If anyone ever found my stash of stuff I'll bet they had a great time and they got a bargain of a free bed! :devil:

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Back when my son was still being a pain in the house, I knew he was smoking. So therefore I knew he needed hiding spots. I went around a put notes "Don't hide it here your Dad knows about this spot"

So where does he end up hiding it so I wouldn't find it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in MY dresser drawer. And then who finds it,,,,,,,,,My wife..........Just why was she snooping in my drawers is still a question that has not been answered.

rottenray6402

Ensign

That is funny SS, just goes to show a man is not king in his own castle! :$

Ron G

Commander

SS said:
So where does he end up hiding it so I wouldn't find it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in MY dresser drawer. And then who finds it,,,,,,,,,My wife..........Just why was she snooping in my drawers is still a question that has not been answered.
its a woman thingd:)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I actually like it when she gets into my drawers once in awhile.o:)