Is it a scam?

dcgrauel

Recruit
I placed an iBoats order back on March 13th. I have sent 3 emails asking for some type of confirmation or update and got nothing. I'm wondering if they are still in business and if I have to call in a cancellation on the credit card charge. Does anyone have a phone other than (800) 914-1123 or email other than customerservice@iboats.com
-Don G.

jbcurt00

Staff member
@dcgrauel
Don, the MOD team has forwarded your request for contact to the forum Admin.

As mods we have no access or ability to assist w store purchases and/or concerns.

@Fun Times

alldodge

Staff member
We have received a response from Admin and they are looking into it. This being the weekend, might not hear anything until later. Wish we had more info

alldodge

Staff member
Wish there was something, the Mods keep reaching out but nothing is coming back. We will continue to try and we're sorry nothing has happened yet

mharper

Administrator
I placed an iBoats order back on March 13th. I have sent 3 emails asking for some type of confirmation or update and got nothing. I'm wondering if they are still in business and if I have to call in a cancellation on the credit card charge. Does anyone have a phone other than (800) 914-1123 or email other than customerservice@iboats.com
-Don G.
Hello Don,

I apologize that no one reached out to you sooner. I have pinged the warehouse and emailed you directly. We will get this sorted ASAP.

Thank you,
Michael