Iranian Weapons Arm Iraqi Militia

Plainsman

Rear Admiral
Re: Iranian Weapons Arm Iraqi Militia

jtexas said:
This is where point A. comes from:

EricKems said:
txswinner said:
Yeah and it has worked well for us. NOT!!!!

BRING HOME THE TROOPS

It used to when the people had a backbone and supported its government and believed in America. Now some are more concerned how we appear to the world and doing what the world wants us to do than to do what needs to be done and do it right.

note the part where you say "more concerned about how we appear to the world and what the world wants us to do" as a direct response txswinner.

As far as point C. - I understand that your reason for not giving any thought to the issues is payback for what others have done. I understand that to be a fairly common and perfectly valid method of deciding how to behave - how's it workin out for ya?

I'd suggest that you put the pipe down for a few days...

Still don't what you mean about point A.

As for C, well we know what you say, it's all Presidnt Bush's fault. Oh well.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Yep the left chimes in with,

A. Blame the CIA

B. Blame Oliver North

C. Iran has the right to support terrorists. IRAN

Well good thing they are so open minded and concerned about our troops.

Note, those weapon's were most likely intended to be used to kill our troops. They thank you for your support.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

You said that txswinner is motivated by what the world thinks...when in fact...you don't know his motivation. that's about as clearly as I can state it.

I never said anything about the president or whose fault it is...but if I did it was actually a genuine opinion, and not some silly attempt to get revenge for some other perceived slight. That would be childish.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

jtexas said:
You said that txswinner is motivated by what the world thinks...when in fact...you don't know his motivation. that's about as clearly as I can state it.

I never said anything about the president or whose fault it is...but if I did it was actually a genuine opinion, and not some silly attempt to get revenge for some other perceived slight. That would be childish.

Really? Show me where I quoted him or stated he said that. You can't.

crunch

Commander

jtexas said:
custombycrunch said:
Whether we lIke it or not, we have to get along with the rest of the world;

Echos of Rodney King as the riot escalated.

In a perfect world the West and Islam would live shoulder to shoulder and everything would be peachy.... it's not a perfect world and Islam as a religion is expansive.... violently expansive.

If we don't nip it in the bud, or at least contain it until it melts down on it's own we'll be in a war that will make the second one look like a bar room scuffle.

Iran, right now is building a "heavy water reactor". They say it's only for medical isotopes, but the main by-product is Plutonium. Now if all they wanted were the medical by-products, they could buy them on the open market for the next 1,000 years for what they will spend on the new reactor.... Hmmmmmm.

I guarantee you, if Islam get the “bomb”, they will use it.

You clearly have spent many years studying under the greatest Imams in the greatest Mosque's in the world to have developed such a thorough understanding of this religion, to be able to speak about it with such authority. Luckily for us, you don't have that great a following.

Thank you, I notice you don't disagree.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

EricKems said:
jtexas said:

I can show you where you quoted him, right here:

eksp.jpg

By placing your comments directly under the quotation, you make it clear that you're referring to txswinner. That's pretty good, you actually manipulated me into taking a screen print...and I thought you were serious all along...you really had me going! congrats!

btw, I looked at some of the other threads, I see what you mean about people throwing blame at W - but I'm the guy who criticizes both sides - I'm nobody's yes-man. I haven't taken any swings at those guys cause you haven't seemed to needed any help.

[note to crunch - I agree that there are plenty who would love to use the bomb and some of them are Muslim, and some of them would use religion as their justification, but I know too many Muslims to agree with your general statements about the religion. Plenty of Muslims & non-muslims too would want nukes for political or economic reasons. Just my opinion. And good job deflecting the sarcasm...and I'm a master of sarcasm, just ask my wife.]

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

jtexas said:
EricKems said:
jtexas said:

I can show you where you quoted him, right here:

eksp.jpg

By placing your comments directly under the quotation, you make it clear that you're referring to txswinner. That's pretty good, you actually manipulated me into taking a screen print...and I thought you were serious all along...you really had me going! congrats!

btw, I looked at some of the other threads, I see what you mean about people throwing blame at W - but I'm the guy who criticizes both sides - I'm nobody's yes-man. I haven't taken any swings at those guys cause you haven't seemed to needed any help.

[note to crunch - I agree that there are plenty who would love to use the bomb and some of them are Muslim, and some of them would use religion as their justification, but I know too many Muslims to agree with your general statements about the religion. Plenty of Muslims & non-muslims too would want nukes for political or economic reasons. Just my opinion. And good job deflecting the sarcasm...and I'm a master of sarcasm, just ask my wife.]

By putting my comments directly under the quotation, I am addressing him, not using his point of view.

you have a PM as well

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Rosanna danna danna or something like that

Skinnywater

Commander

Pull your head out of your...err..the sand. The world disdains us because of who we are and the freedoms we have. We used to be a "Super Power". The left has made us a Duper Power.
Over 10 years of a Republican Congress/Senate and a two term Republican President and you want to blame the left?
btw, I looked at some of the other threads, I see what you mean about people throwing blame at W - but I'm the guy who criticizes both sides - I'm nobody's yes-man.
It's becoming evident that the biggest problem with this country is the Democrats and Republicans.

txswinner

Banned

With the great leaders, W, Cheney and Rummy, you would have thought the power of the left would have long been over. I thought the Repubs. had controlled the legislature with a R pres.

BRING HOME OUR TROOPS